User Controls

I hit on 10 chicks at the gym today...

WellHung Black Hole
    One of the chicks that I left my number with had her boyfriend text me back ...lol. he wasn't too happy. However, me being the excellent diplomat that I am..
    I smoothed things over in a hurry... after dangling a carrot or two... Now I got him searching for one of his girlfriend's friends to hook up with me. Wish me luck, folks. If I can add a late teen... young 20-something... to my rotation... things will be just dandy.😘☺
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    How does it feel going 0 for 10 ?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    How exactly does an excellent diplomat smooth over a situation in which he's blatantly advanced upon a taken woman who shares the story with her boyfriend?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung One of the chicks that I left my number with had her boyfriend text me back …lol. he wasn't too happy.

ive had this happen to me. i told the dude that i really wasnt interested in the chick...i was just using her to get to him.

one chick with whom i partook of some orifice spelunking told her ex-bf (they were broken up) and he keeps telling her hes going to come after me. the funny part is, she fucked some dude i know and the ex-bf and the dude were at the gym and the ex-bf glared at the dude...so the dude blew him a kiss.

then the ex-bf went and slashed his tires like a little bitch.

so im in fear for the safety and well being of my tires.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick How exactly does an excellent diplomat smooth over a situation in which he's blatantly advanced upon a taken woman who shares the story with her boyfriend?

sucking the cock
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Originally posted by WellHung One of the chicks that I left my number with had her boyfriend text me back …lol. he wasn't too happy. However, me being the excellent diplomat that I am..
    I smoothed things over in a hurry… after dangling a carrot or two… Now I got him searching for one of his girlfriend's friends to hook up with me. Wish me luck, folks. If I can add a late teen… young 20-something… to my rotation… things will be just dandy.😘☺

You’re soooo stoooooopid. πŸ˜‚
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by STALPANOF How does it feel going 0 for 10 ?

Used to bother me... doesn't anymore. It's all a numbers game ...and I'll eventually find what I'm Desiring... with enough time and effort.
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Zanick How exactly does an excellent diplomat smooth over a situation in which he's blatantly advanced upon a taken woman who shares the story with her boyfriend?

By making up stories
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by ECAP By making up stories

Triggered?πŸ˜‰
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by ~L J~ You’re soooo stoooooopid. πŸ˜‚

LOLπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜›
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    What does that mean?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    OP prolly thinks that losing his virginity is like losing his lunch at school
    WellHung Black Hole

I've got a way with words, my friend.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby OP prolly thinks that losing his virginity is like losing his lunch at school

Ur a handsome young man. But I noticed you're not packing much heat downstairs.
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by WellHung Ur a handsome young man. But I noticed you're not packing much heat downstairs.

You’ve seen his unit
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung Ur a handsome young man. But I noticed you're not packing much heat downstairs.

I'm a grower not a shower, faggot. plus my cack tends to shrivel up after doing stuff
    🐿 African Astronaut
    You work out at curves Matt so you got hit on by heifers. Fat fuck.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by ECAP What does that mean?

It means ur stupid.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by 🐿 You work out at curves Matt so you got hit on by heifers. Fat fuck.

Fat girl please don't talk with your mouth full...πŸ€”
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by WellHung Triggered?πŸ˜‰

someone just learnt a new word and couldnt stop uttering it.
Jump to Top