User Controls

Do you shoplift?

I asked this years ago on zoklet but that was almost a completely different userbase and I don't remember much.

Do you ever shoplift or did you used to?

I personally don't because of the high risk/reward ratio and because I don't feel like I need something I can't afford that badly.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Only with crazy whores..
    giddyup Yung Blood
    If you did that where I live your liable to get shot
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DietPiano Do you ever shoplift or did you used to?

Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q

You're lying.

I guarantee you shoplift.

If you actually didn't, you wouldn't bother replying, let alone bother posting a fucking smug reaction gif.

Shoplifting scum whore. I see right through you.
    ^^ lol, this is a 'smug' reaction gif ? Well, blow me down if ya will. Simon .....how dare you!!
    Originally posted by Enterita I guarantee you shoplift.

Why would I shoplift when I have the money to pay for my items? You're funny a/f
    hey enter...

Technologist victim of incest
    When I was very little, I grabbed a pack of lifesavers off the checkout stand. My parents didn’t realize till we got home. They made me go up to the store security guard, scary for this little girl; I had to apologize, and give him the lifesavers. I didn’t shoplift after that. Thing is, I wasn’t intentionally stealing, I just grabbed em, didn’t even hide them. I was too young to know what shoplifting was, but I found out. My parents just called it stealing. Shop-lifting is a nicer version of stealing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Those self serve checkout make it too easy.

If it didn't scan, oh well. ;-)

You fucks elimanated a job and didn't lower your prices.
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Those self serve checkout make it too easy.

but it uses weight of product to know if scanned or not. I love the self check outs. So much that I will drive to a farther store just to use the self check outs. So dam tired of grumpy checkers I could scream!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    'squish'

lol
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q but it uses weight of product to know if scanned or not. I love the self check outs. So much that I will drive to a farther store just to use the self check outs. So dam tired of grumpy checkers I could scream!

Really? I'm the opposite.

I always go to the smaller chain grocery store because their registers are set up backwards so that the checker has to take your groceries out of your cart to scan them.

They won't let you take your own cart out to your car; they have a courtesy person load your stuff up. I help them though so I'm not a complete lazy shit heap.

In other words, I don't have to lift a finger, which is nice after work when I'm hungry and tired.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q but it uses weight of product to know if scanned or not. I love the self check outs. So much that I will drive to a farther store just to use the self check outs. So dam tired of grumpy checkers I could scream!

I guess it never works. ;-)
    Originally posted by DietPiano Really? I'm the opposite.

I always go to the smaller chain grocery store because their registers are set up backwards so that the checker has to take your groceries out of your cart to scan them.

They won't let you take your own cart out to your car; they have a courtesy person load your stuff up.

I couldn't stand this. I guess this indicates the 'private' practices I indulge in.
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q I couldn't stand this. I guess this indicates the 'private' practices I indulge in.

Oh, I like the aspect of being able to get my stuff checked out without going through somebody else, but I hate being watched as I'm scanning things. I always feel like they're gonna think I'm trying to steal and it stresses me out.
    Originally posted by DietPiano but I hate being watched as I'm scanning things. I always feel like they're gonna think I'm trying to steal and it stresses me out.

As is the nature the very moment I walk into ANY store...self check out or not. smh emoticon
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q Why would I shoplift when I have the money to pay for my items? You're funny a/f

shoplifting isnt always about getting financial reward
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Those self serve checkout make it too easy.

i abhor those self checkouts. if i could figure out a way to sabotage them that wasnt on-camera i would.

every single time...literally...ive tried to use one they fuck up and make me wait for not reason. printer doesnt print...change machine doesnt work right...and the most popular is buying an aerosol can that i need ID for.

and, it makes more profit for the company due to more work on the part of the customer with no discount in prices. bitch...im not your employee, ring up and bag my shit.
Jump to Top