User Controls

It's not like the jedis are trying to destroy your culture and civilization or anything

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    It's not like they're going to normalize your infant children being sexed or anythign ...

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/video-shows-toddlers-understand-consent

oh wait ... PPFFFT BAH are you a fucking luddite or what, what makes you think YOU own the right to your child's desires?
    PREJUDICE GOYIM!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    I wish there was a country like Israel for whites to relocate to and live chilled lives... Not racist or anything, but that wold be cool.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    This is way old.
    HTS highlight reel
    Understanding the basic concept of consent (yes/no, i like that) is not the same as being capable of giving informed and meaningful consent.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Fuck the Zionist.

In the ass with a red hot poker.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Fuck the Zionist.

In the ass with a red hot poker.

Israel belongs to the Israelites. G-d's chosen people should be in control of the Holy Land.
    fuck culture
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Item 9 I wish there was a country like Israel for whites to relocate to and live chilled lives… Not racist or anything, but that wold be cool.

Greenland,Sweden,Finland,Canada

Any place that’s cold as fuck
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Archer513 Sweden,Canada

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me you're joking. Please. Canada and Sweden are two of the most racially cucked western nations.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Item 9 I wish there was a country like Israel for whites to relocate to and live chilled lives… Not racist or anything, but that wold be cool.

there is.

it's called 'earth'

whites own it.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    And God will destroy it.
    He will destroy everything Lucifer has built,why do you think God chose the jedis?
    They destroy every nation they live in on purpose.God hates you,you are the product of satan himself.
    End of drunkin rant\
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Originally posted by AngryOnion And God will destroy it.
    He will destroy everything Lucifer has built,why do you think God chose the jedis?
    They destroy every nation they live in on purpose.God hates you,you are the product of satan himself.
    End of drunkin rant\

jedis are satan
    they are the human incarnation of evil, without them negativity and "evil" would exist at such a lesser extent this planet would seem like a real utopia.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine jedis are satan
    they are the human incarnation of evil, without them negativity and "evil" would exist at such a lesser extent this planet would seem like a real utopia.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RottenRobert

'ovens' are a significant contributing factor in my view that the holohoax is a jedi conspiracy

germans are inherently efficient and cooking a human body to ash...isnt. there are many, many more efficient...and cheaper...ways to dispose of dead people and cooking is pretty much the most expensive and complicated.

cooking is, however, high on the list of what the story tellers think would elicit an effective emotional response from those theyre trying to victimize.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryOnion And God will destroy it.
    End of drunkin rant\

theres no such thing as god
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by HTS Understanding the basic concept of consent (yes/no, i like that) is not the same as being capable of giving informed and meaningful consent.

theres no such thing, and can be bo such thing as informed and meaningful consent.

all agreement are acquired by means of deception. those that are not are due to the other party willingly asked for it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by HTS Israel belongs to the Israelites. G-d's chosen people should be in control of the Holy Land.

how do you you feel about DNA surveys showing the majority of israeli jedis are actually European khazars that have no history in the middle east
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra how do you you feel about DNA surveys showing the majority of israeli jedis are actually European khazars that have no history in the middle east

european khazars were actually people from judea that had migrated to that part of the europe in biblical times and stayed there.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine jedis are satan

you're an idiot smh...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    "when I hear the word culture
    I release the safety catch"
Jump to Top