User Controls

The best approach to get laid

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Dye your hair blond and get tatted?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    feed a chicken some exlax then quickly crawl up a its asshole
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Dye your hair blond and get tatted?

Daryl I like to hear that you're going out into the real world and cold approaching women... sooner or later if you keep it up you'll meet your next girlfriend that way.
    Thanks for the insight. Hey, something's gotta give, right? 4 years is way too long. I'm not going to die full of despair and pain. I want to die a happy man. This is not an act of being desperate. I'm inquisitive to see if I still have a chance. I have to at least try. *sighs*
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    If you approach every woman you meet with "Wanna fuck?" you will eventually get lucky.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Thanks for the insight. Hey, something's gotta give, right? 4 years is way too long. I'm not going to die full of despair and pain. I want to die a happy man. This is not an act of being desperate. I'm inquisitive to see if I still have a chance. I have to at least try. *sighs*

stfu and post nude selfies you whiny shut-in
    Originally posted by stl1 If you approach every woman you meet with "Wanna fuck?" you will eventually get lucky.

I would never put myself in a position where lust should come 1st. That would be last. If she doesn't feel the same way, then she is wasting my time and energy.

Originally posted by infinityshock stfu and post nude selfies you whiny shut-in

I've posted nude selfies before on DH, no one was impressed or even slightly interested. It's pathetic really.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl I would never put myself in a position where lust should come 1st. That would be last. If she doesn't feel the same way, then she is wasting my time and energy.

I've posted nude selfies before on DH, no one was impressed or even slightly interested. It's pathetic really.

i didnt see them. repost
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu and post nude selfies you whiny shut-in

LMAO...Jedi, WH and Pole who couldn't get laid even if their life depended on it giving tips on sex and dating...fucking losers.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Dye your hair blond and get tatted?

depends on the girl. personally i have dark hair and get laid really easily
    Originally posted by joerell LMAO…Jedi, WH and Pole who couldn't get laid even if their life depended on it giving tips on sex and dating…fucking losers.

this, i probably get laid more than anyone here. though since my gf left me and i've been busy with working / doing drugs I haven't gotten as much of that ass pussy as I usually do.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby depends on the girl. personally i have dark hair and get laid really easily

anyone can get laid raiding a petting zoo
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby this, i probably get laid more than anyone here. though since my gf left me and i've been busy with working / doing drugs I haven't gotten as much of that ass pussy as I usually do.

because you live in a petting zoo, goat rapist
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Thanks for the insight. Hey, something's gotta give, right? 4 years is way too long. I'm not going to die full of despair and pain. I want to die a happy man. This is not an act of being desperate. I'm inquisitive to see if I still have a chance. I have to at least try. *sighs*

you can die a happy man with out a woman
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you can die a happy man with out a woman

youre speaking from experience

sheepfucker
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre speaking from experience

sheepfucker

no because im still alive lololoolol
    Originally posted by infinityshock i didnt see them. repost

K.

This is as close as it going to get, you faggot. Eat your heart out, motherfucker.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl K.

This is as close as it going to get, you faggot. Eat your heart out, motherfucker.

not only is it a gender-confused nigger...its species-confused as well

there is an animal behavioral scientist somewhere who would have all kinds of fun studying this one.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no because im still alive lololoolol

youre a faggot
    Originally posted by infinityshock not only is it a gender-confused nigger…its species-confused as well

there is an animal behavioral scientist somewhere who would have all kinds of fun studying this one.

I know right hehe *snorts* *drools*
Jump to Top