User Controls

Share drunk stories

Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I don’t drink a lot. So when I do, I feel it. Like right now, as I’m on a business trip (by myself, how I like it), I’ve had two 20 oz beers and I’ve got a little buzz going.

This isn’t my absolute best drunk story. I’ve posted it before, where I was at a concert and I tried to piss into an empty beer bottle and it sprayed onto the chick in front of me and I jetted. This is more tame. I’ve only been hung over twice in my life. Here is one of those times.

I went on a motorcycle trip with my step dad. It was cool, probably one of the best bonding times we had together, no homo. There was a bar and grill attached to this hotel we were staying at. We ran up like a $100 tab between the two of us with most of it being alcohol (some appetizers, gotta keep it classy). So I ended up somehow getting our waiter’s number who was a dude who was supposed to come party with us in our room, whatever that means. I ended up passing out before I could call him. After finishing up at the bar and grill, at which we stayed for like an hour after they closed, but he wanted that tip (no homo), we went back and had some harder stuff. My step dad is Italian and he’s used to putting it away, but not me. It didn’t take much, but my room was spinning. And I mean spinning. My eyeballs must have been bouncing up and down faster than Jenna Jameson when she pounded that dude’s... anyway. So, boring part is I get acid reflux sometimes, especially after overindulging in beer. I woke up in the middle of the night, eyeballs still bouncing like tits, and I had to go puke. I tried to stand up and I fall over and make a big thud. I opt to crawl to the porcelain throne. Sparing the knitty gritty details, I wake up the next day and I have raw knees (the top of my knees, not like I’m polishing a knob you sick fucks). Turns out, I dragged my drunk ass crawling on the floor like a low tolerance toddler and had to pray all night. Ever since that night, I’m not sure what happened to our waiter whose number I got, but my step dad now endearing refers to me as... carpet burn.

Corporate expense accounts are fun.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Climbing to the top of a train tressel over the river at midnight.

My crazy ass friend crawled across the top of the damn thing.

Something similar to this.

You forgot the story.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You totally blacked out and let that waiter ass fuck you in your room. It happened.
    Originally posted by mmQ You totally blacked out and let that waiter ass fuck you in your room. It happened.

Probably. I should have called the next day.
    S6x African Astronaut
    this one time I got drunk.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    When I was younger I got drunk and smoked a joint in an abandoned gymnasium. It was so quiet and spacey in there.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL When I was younger I got drunk and smoked a joint in an abandoned gymnasium. It was so quiet and spacey in there.

Did the silence start to hurt ur ears?
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by Manonfire Did the silence start to hurt ur ears?

No, it was glorious. I love silence.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL No, it was glorious. I love silence.

describe for the audience how silcence sounds
    Originally posted by S6x describe for the audience how silcence sounds

To me, silence sounds like the shrill ringing of tinnitus.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Last night I took a 10mg valium and a bottle of brandy, and apparently decided to take my convertible for a drive.

The clutch failed, and I had to walk home barefoot and ask for a tow back home.

I remember the car not going and the pain of walking home on the stones.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Cootehill Last night I took a 10mg valium and a bottle of brandy, and apparently decided to take my convertible for a drive.

The clutch failed, and I had to walk home barefoot and ask for a tow back home.

I remember the car not going and the pain of walking home on the stones.

You know.. often, a tow truck driver will take you along with them and sometimes drop you off at home.
    Originally posted by S6x You know.. often, a tow truck driver will take you along with them and sometimes drop you off at home.

My Mom's BF towed me home with my normal car.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Cootehill My Mom's BF towed me home with my normal car.

now your story sounds made up.
    Originally posted by S6x now your story sounds made up.

k
    Originally posted by Cootehill the pain of walking home on the stones.

This doesn't make any sense until you realise I was barefoot.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Climbing to the top of a train tressel over the river at midnight.

My crazy ass friend crawled across the top of the damn thing.

Something similar to this.

We have an old one near us. that goes up and down. we used to climb up it or underneath and a few times jump into a river (esturary)

I was looking at it the other day dropping someone off. I know they might tear it down because the train doesn't come into the town anymore (that I know of)

it would make a good frame for a narrow building. place train cars in their and turn them into a restaurant and foot bridge or bike and foot bridge to cross over into Oakland. and build decks out the side for outdoor sitting and watching the sun set in the late summer and autumn months when they're most brilliant. but there is always the eviormentalist bitches who have to turn everything reusable into a nightmare. complain about land contaminations from years of railcars.

knock it down and into the river then.. let it become a reef for corl to grow on..maybe the fishing will be better. oh wait.. you can't fish in the river anymore neither. my childhood's future kind of sucks.
    Hellobadkitty Houston [fasten my mousey hotspur]
    A long time ago I was out with some of my friends or so I thought and I drank quite a bit of liquor. We ended up going back to somebody's house and started smoking some weed. I took one hit and about five minutes later I felt very strange. I opened the front door and I stepped outside for a moment and that's the last thing I remember. Apparently I passed out and I fell down a flight of stairs. I woke up the next day in my house with bruising from the top of my head to my toes. I seriously can't believe that I'm alive the fall was pretty bad.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Hellobadkitty A long time ago I was out with some of my friends or so I thought and I drank quite a bit of liquor. We ended up going back to somebody's house and started smoking some weed. I took one hit and about five minutes later I felt very strange. I opened the front door and I stepped outside for a moment and that's the last thing I remember. Apparently I passed out and I fell down a flight of stairs. I woke up the next day in my house with bruising from the top of my head to my toes. I seriously can't believe that I'm alive the fall was pretty bad.

I fell down a flight of stairs once (the second time of the two times I’ve been hung over). I didn’t pass out though, so it wasn’t that bad. My heel slipped and my feet flew out from under me, so it was more like a graceful glide down the stairs. Kind of like body surfing.
Jump to Top