User Controls

Deleted posts for: infinityshock impregnated lannys dad nine months before he was born

Originally posted by RisiR † Your shtick is stale as fuck.

your asshole is stale as fuck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    because the power company is going to let you attach your ghetto junk to their powergrid with shit-tier electrical cables
    Originally posted by Ghost FINNY!! :O

aye
    Originally posted by Kinks

There ya go.

youd be fuckable if you didnt fuck a nigger
    Originally posted by esbity shoplift

a few days ago faceshitbook banned another of my fake accounts. it was for making a comment to the local PD facebook page that had an article on how the PD was looking for someone who walked out of walmart with some chinkjunk without paying. my comment was along the lines of 'not giving a fuck about walmart losing a few dollars in profit when they pay their employees shit wages and the local PD should spend more time focusing on real crimes that have real victims'
    Originally posted by greenplastic i'm just curious. if you don't want to admit it to everyone you can pm me.

(arnold swartzenigger voice) 'but they wuh all bahd'

Originally posted by ShizNitty im not racist at all. I don't care if you are or not either, but girls who are all about saying oh I only date black guys are usually annoying as hell.

theres no such thing as racism and girls that say they only do niggers only do it because niggers are the only ones pathetic enough to fuck them
    Originally posted by ShizNitty If you truly believe in god, you will be forgiven. However living a life like you described will get old and lonely very fast and youll find yourself in a tough spot feeling stuck.

the fuck are you blathering on about...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by DietPiano I'm on mini-vacation and something is wrong with my power steering or worse. I have found temporary refuge at the literal daterapehotel. This is New India country but I don't speak Lakota. The hill folk are onto me!! ! ! !!! !

thats a fucking six-star resort compared to some of the literal shitholes ive stayed in.
    Originally posted by esbity How bad of an idea is it?

Im not making enough fast enough.

I need at least a million, but $100k could take me there.

Thoughts/Suggestions?

armed robbery is always a good idea

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Viral-video-fake-gun-security-guard-7-eleven-teens-12511357.php
    probably.

i can still log-in with my 'infinityshock' account...even when banned PMs are check-able. i use PMs to send lanny frequent reminders of his untermensch status.

youre too kind...thanks.
    horrifying.
    Originally posted by NARCassist please name one illegal immigrant that's running anything in any european country, else stop chatting shit.

name one europistan country where whites arent becoming a minority in their own country
    Originally posted by Captain She asked me where I was from, because she thought my skin colour was beautiful lol.

It just reaffirms my belief that whites are only racist because they know their women like coloured men better.

white women are encouraged to miscegenate with lower lifeforms.

this removes their defective DNA from the white gene pool.

the only whites that engage in miscegenation are mentally and/or physically defective.
    Originally posted by Cootehill

I like her but her level of extreme anti-Semitism makes me uncomfortable.

shut your pie hole, you sniveling kike and get back into your oven
    i only made one alt.

if he closes registration again ill just wait for him to reopen it.

not a big deal...as if im in a rush to post here.
    Originally posted by ShizNitty I just joined today after some friends told me about it, so far not really impressed but ill have to give it a few days before I set my opinion on it.

no one cares about your opinion

now stfu and post nude selfies
    Originally posted by ShizNitty tryna

tryna

only niggers are that i­lliterate

gtfo, nigger
    Originally posted by ShizNitty ghost I don't mean to come at your neck, but I really don't appreciate the spamming youre doing with the same pictures over and over again

Originally posted by ShizNitty That's almost like men giving attention to and complimenting fat women. Not because they are into bigger women but because they know that bigger women are easy to sleep with and use.

mentally/physically defective women are easier to bed. they subconsciously know theyre less than desirable and their natural biological programing lowers their selectiveness on who...or what...they breed with.
Jump to Top