User Controls

How to rob a bank and get away with it II

Ghost Black Hole
    Here's what you do, walk in and say "I need $50,000 and this a robbery" then just stand there and wait until the cops show up and when they cuff you and ask wtf is going on

You just say you came in and mentioned Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and the woman started screaming and pressed a button and you have no idea what's going on right now.

Then you sue the bank and GET PAID FROM THE COURTS OH YEAH!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Watch out for the cameras and the lip readers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Let us know how it goes....šŸ‘

Oh....right....youā€™re afraid to leave momā€™s house arenā€™t ya šŸ˜±
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Let us know how it goes….šŸ‘

Oh….right….youā€™re afraid to leave momā€™s house arenā€™t ya šŸ˜±

I live with my girlfriend retard.
    is ā€œGirlfriend Retardā€ a pet name you use for your mom?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by EllariaSand is ā€œGirlfriend Retardā€ a pet name you use for your mom?

I'M NOT HIS MOM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Or a retard.

Or a girl, I guess, technically.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I lived with my mom last year but she left because I was doing too much meth.

That's right I made my own mother move out of her house.

Originally posted by HTS I'M NOT HIS MOM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Or a retard.

Or a girl, I guess, technically.

Can I suck on mommy's tittys while I jerk off?.
    Yes

Itā€™s what most winners do
    Applebottm Houston [our biased demode moss-trooper]
    Originally posted by Ghost I lived with my mom last year but she left because I was doing too much meth.

That's right I made my own mother move out of her house.

Can I suck on mommy's tittys while I jerk off?.

such a catch. I betcha got all kinds of takers don'tcha big boi?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Applebottm such a catch. I betcha got all kinds of takers don'tcha big boi?

No but usually after being in a relationship longer than a year is when the floodgates burst and every decent looking female in 100 miles will start taking an interest in you.

Does this only happen to me?.

This is how I've had multiple girlfriends twice in my life... I'm not even good looking or that great really but when women see me happy in a relationship they suddenly want me.

But when I'm single they want nothing to do with me.

The fuck is wrong with you bitches. No wonder I moved on to traps.

Applebottm Houston [our biased demode moss-trooper]
    Originally posted by Ghost No but usually after being in a relationship longer than a year is when the floodgates burst and every decent looking female in 100 miles will start taking an interest in you.

Does this only happen to me?.

This is how I've had multiple girlfriends twice in my life… I'm not even good looking or that great really but when women see me happy in a relationship they suddenly want me.

But when I'm single they want nothing to do with me.

The fuck is wrong with you bitches. No wonder I moved on to traps.

by looking at your picture-- it would probably help if: you stopped dressing like a tranny.
    Originally posted by Applebottm such a catch. I betcha got all kinds of takers don'tcha big boi?

LMAO
    esbity African Astronaut
    I use to do this all the time.
    Vigilante Yung Blood
    Didn't read this thread.... The reason... Getting 5-10 credit cards and maxing them out and fleeing the country to go offgrid in some under-developed part of the world to live a good life vs. robbing a bank and getting caught or killed 5 mins to a week later.. for what? a couple grand if that... Come on now..
    Scrawny The šŸ‘» Houston (banned) [tame my contributory fire-wheel]
    Otg
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    I mentioned I was withdrawing money to buy bitcoin once to a teller, and 6 central bankers jumped out from underneath the counter and beat me up quite badly.

I don't use that bank anymore.
    They were probably ETH fags
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I think if I was gonna rob someone at gunpoint or knife point even id probably just choose a wealthy secluded type neighborhood and an elderly couple. Like just walk up and knock on the door and when they answer just fucking get in their face with death threats if they don't give you all their cash or valuables.

I'd have a good plan like wearing a disguise and a good getaway route probably on foot so there's no cameras that could identify me or a vehicle.

Actually fuck it I'm gonna do this today.
    Originally posted by mmQ I think if I was gonna rob someone at gunpoint or knife point even id probably just choose a wealthy secluded type neighborhood and an elderly couple. Like just walk up and knock on the door and when they answer just fucking get in their face with death threats if they don't give you all their cash or valuables.

I'd have a good plan like wearing a disguise and a good getaway route probably on foot so there's no cameras that could identify me or a vehicle.

Actually fuck it I'm gonna do this today.

what if he had a pistol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'd rip it out of his hands.
Jump to Top