User Controls

awkard moment when your 29

and your moms like "lets talk about addiction"

and ur like "nah i just want to sit here and listen to brand new mom fuck off"
    apric0t Houston
    I rarely talk to my mom at age 29.
    Originally posted by greenplastic and your moms like "lets talk about addiction"

When you are 29 and still living with mom...
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    So many mommy issues...
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    miss u mom ever since that car took you away
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    last time I spazzed out on ambien my girlfriend called my mum and asked her what to do

"I dunno he's your problem now"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Your girlfriend is a pussy

When I overdosed my ex on methadone I just slapped him awake every few minutes
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah, I was pretty mad about that actually. I wasn't even doing anything really bad, just talking absolute rubbish and rearranging everything
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by greenplastic and your moms like "lets talk about addiction"

just lay your head here on this table son......

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    when they no longer call you brother tickles! but uncle pervert instead.

its all down hill from there on and its only a matter of time when you stopped being that playful brother that provide hours and hours of playful and fun tickles! to that of being a pesky uncle that they have to keep swatting your hands off from their

no touch zones.
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    My mom just screams at me and jumps straight to “DO I NEED TO DRIVE YOU TO A REHAB?”
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    general pazey duznt lia k me.
    i don't live with my mom this happened on the phone
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My dad asked me the other day in a very serious voice over the phone "Are you a drug head?" "Son you need to keep your nose clean"
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Larry the jedi knows a thing or two about noses.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby My dad asked me the other day in a very serious voice over the phone "Are you a drug head?" "Son you need to keep your nose clean"

lol same my parents are stuck in their fuckin 70s opinions about the world. my dad will tell me to do something kinda out of place and im just like thats not the way shit works anymore but i just have to say "alright yea sure i'll do that" because if i say he's wrong he'll just reassert his opinion
    apric0t Houston
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol same my parents are stuck in their fuckin 70s opinions about the world. my dad will tell me to do something kinda out of place and im just like thats not the way shit works anymore but i just have to say "alright yea sure i'll do that" because if i say he's wrong he'll just reassert his opinion

sounds painfully beta
    Originally posted by RisiR † Larry the jedi knows a thing or two about noses.

my dads not a jedi lol he had blonde hair and blue eyes growing up. He's irish
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    He flew from the mainland as the oven was awaiting him.
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol same my parents are stuck in their fuckin 70s opinions about the world. my dad will tell me to do something kinda out of place and im just like thats not the way shit works anymore but i just have to say "alright yea sure i'll do that" because if i say he's wrong he'll just reassert his opinion

that shit is hilarious, my dad is actually kind of funny. he's like "doug well... i guess you dug your own hole..."

he's right i guess ahahahhaah
Jump to Top