User Controls

Does InfinityShock have a soul?

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    If this doesn't move you Spiritually, Infinity.. you have no soul :(

Ave Marie!

Idiots like Infinity are too stupid to have a soul...I'm sure he can barely eat with a fork.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    coolbreeze Tuskegee Airman
    tl;dr nothing of value to watch to hear.
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    Questionable.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock If this doesn't move you Spiritually, Infinity.. you have no soul :(

Ave Marie!

[vidps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usADINi17cI

https://twitter.com/IsraelinUSA/status/1003670703026135042
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock https://twitter.com/IsraelinUSA/status/1003670703026135042

Once again.. the State of Israel is an evil forced invention. The real Israel has not happened yet.
    Real jedis in the "State of Israel" are anti Zionist movement. This is why they're so hostile towards many American Christians. Until they get to know you're not a Zionist Movement christian. I am pro Israel, Pro Zion and hope God gives them the land one day soon.. but these are false jedis. You're angry at faux jedis for their crimes. This has nothing to do with Rabi Jesus nor jedis who would most likely agree with you on the State of Israel and they only know the land of Palestine themselves. It's weird how you just want to lump everything together. It's easier that way for you. "Kill everything and let G-d sort it out"

And the song I posted is Catholic in nature. Not sure the Catholics like the State of Israel neither. So what's the point of your post?
    Did you get that BS from an Italian on the street or just make it up yourself. You have more to worry about Muslim radicals attacking Catholics than jedis in Isreal. Without Isreal as a base in the Middle East do you actually believe the Saudis will help the US when push comes to shove in a war against Iran or if the shut oil supplies. Syria actually sold illegal oil in the black market to fund ISIS and created the Muslim migration to Europe. Main reason Russia is in Syria trying to get control of the region along with Iran and destroy the West. Main reason the right in Europe wants out of the EU and to establish borders again.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Well, i'm not gonna like saying it but yes. He's got a soul or whatever you wanna call it, we all do.
    Even coma patients or handicapped people have a soul, there's nothing wrong with them. They are as healthy as you and i, except their brain/bodies are fucked up. This also raises an important issue. Should we set them free? or let them stay in the prison that is their vessel?
    Evil is a lack of empathy. I see no empathy in Infinity and only evil. If soul is defined as the spiritual principle embodied in human beings, all rational and spiritual beings, or the universe I see none so far in Infinity...he is not rational, spiritual or even intelligent and all he does is post repitious ignorance and stupidity.
    Fuck off. You value too much in this world nigga beta. Just kill yourself and all that matters to you right now snowflake.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Once again.. the State of Israel is an evil forced invention. The real Israel has not happened yet.
    Real jedis in the "State of Israel" are anti Zionist movement. This is why they're so hostile towards many American Christians. Until they get to know you're not a Zionist Movement christian. I am pro Israel, Pro Zion and hope God gives them the land one day soon.. but these are false jedis. You're angry at faux jedis for their crimes. This has nothing to do with Rabi Jesus nor jedis who would most likely agree with you on the State of Israel and they only know the land of Palestine themselves. It's weird how you just want to lump everything together. It's easier that way for you. "Kill everything and let G-d sort it out"

And the song I posted is Catholic in nature. Not sure the Catholics like the State of Israel neither. So what's the point of your post?

a better question would be the point of you making a thread posting a video of a prettied-up sow making noises with my name in the thread title
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Codebeta Did you get that BS from an Italian on the street or just make it up yourself. You have more to worry about Muslim radicals attacking Catholics than jedis in Isreal. Without Isreal as a base in the Middle East do you actually believe the Saudis will help the US when push comes to shove in a war against Iran or if the shut oil supplies. Syria actually sold illegal oil in the black market to fund ISIS and created the Muslim migration to Europe. Main reason Russia is in Syria trying to get control of the region along with Iran and destroy the West. Main reason the right in Europe wants out of the EU and to establish borders again.

youre an idiot. the west already destroyed the soviet union. russia is all thats left

shittyarabia sold exponentially more 'illegal' oil since the first gulf war embargo than sysria ever did
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by coolbreeze Fuck off. You value too much in this world nigga beta. Just kill yourself and all that matters to you right now snowflake.

That's because you have no value and offer no benefits to anyone not even yourself.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    I think he has a Lee Press on Soul

Originally posted by Codebeta That's because you have no value and offer no benefits to anyone not even yourself.

Benefits to others? fuck you and all others. Its all about number one in life. People either give or I take. End of discussion worthless cunt and your family is even less of worth so. Fuck off you and them be killed asap. You and them deserve far worse.
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre an idiot. the west already destroyed the soviet union. russia is all thats left

shittyarabia sold exponentially more 'illegal' oil since the first gulf war embargo than sysria ever did

The West never destroyed the Soviet Union...corruption within the nation did. Same thing that is happening in the EU and what globalists are attempting to do to the US for world dominance. You're a complete moron...every Arab state sold illegal oil wih Iran in control of the region and yet only Syria did it specifically to fund the migration. Russians supported this because it helps to destroy the West and for different reasons than the globalists.
    Blah blah blah IDIOT.
    Originally posted by coolbreeze Benefits to others? fuck you and all others. Its all about number one in life. People either give or I take. End of discussion worthless cunt and your family is even less of worth so. Fuck off you and them be killed asap. You and them deserve far worse.

While you save up for another hit and attempt to escape your own insanity.
    Originally posted by Codebeta While you save up for another hit and attempt to escape your own insanity.

I hope you every one that dies in your family suffers more than any did in the 2 WW's combined. They deserve even worse than that and it should done for pleasure.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Codebeta The West never destroyed the Soviet Union…corruption within the nation did. Same thing that is happening in the EU and what globalists are attempting to do to the US for world dominance. You're a complete moron…every Arab state sold illegal oil wih Iran in control of the region and yet only Syria did it specifically to fund the migration. Russians supported this because it helps to destroy the West and for different reasons than the globalists.

Jump to Top