User Controls

best way to kill yourself in prison?

if i ever got a 20 years+ term i would almost definitely kill myself, and the way i would do this would be to smuggle in a baggie of a potent fentalog, by hiding it somewhere on my body while anticipating arrest. the thing is if i got cavity searched my plan would go out the window. would there be any foolproof way to smuggle in this narcotic to be able to die painlessly?
    deep in your asshole

Hanging would probably be the only way
    Originally posted by Juicebox Hanging would probably be the only way

Originally posted by Something Squirrel deep in your asshole

malcolm x tea is the new lean
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    if you have the ability to get fent outside of prison why not just OD before you go in

or just ram a few grams up there without a bag and you'll be down and out halfway through processing
    Originally posted by aldra if you have the ability to get fent outside of prison why not just OD before you go in

or just ram a few grams up there without a bag and you'll be down and out halfway through processing

they'd narcan me
    they should make a fent that resistant to narcan
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Da Leg Itches they'd narcan me

wear a puncture-proof shirt
    mso8 Houston
    hang yourself in isolation i guess. but dont they check on people every once in a while to see if they tried to kil themselves? its like in that fucking book 'i have no mouth and i must scream' where AM doesnt let gorris or whatever his name is kill himself. i imagine it would be easier if you had a cell for yourself.

on another note, why would you want to kill yourself in prison?
    no i cannot show up to your club bitch PAY ME
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Stop eating?
    There's a lot of drugs in prison. Just overdose, if you think COs will care about an inmate doing drugs you're in a fancy one or walk into the wrong part of THE yard.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Da Leg Itches if i ever got a 20 years+ term i would almost definitely kill myself, and the way i would do this would be to smuggle in a baggie of a potent fentalog, by hiding it somewhere on my body while anticipating arrest. the thing is if i got cavity searched my plan would go out the window. would there be any foolproof way to smuggle in this narcotic to be able to die painlessly?

piss off the niggers then drop the soap in the shower

death due to rectal ramrodery
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Prisoners in Missouri have tablets now to replace the smoking ban. Niggas playing angry birds and shit.
    20yrs...You'd be out in 7 if it was a none violent crime...chill daddio.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Break your arm in the bars, get the sharp bone exposed, then stab yourself in the neck with it.

Everyone will know how hardcore you were.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Soybitch Break your arm in the bars, get the sharp bone exposed, then stab yourself in the neck with it.

Everyone will know how hardcore you were.

strip naked in the yard, grab your ankles, and yell 'free pussy! niggers only!'

faggot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 20yrs…You'd be out in 7 if it was a none violent crime…chill daddio.

not in florida
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Tie your head with a blanket to the electronic door. When the electronic door opens in the morning, it will pull your head off by the root.
Jump to Top