User Controls

Bad Ideas at the Beach

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I need some.

Last time I got buzzed pretty early and decided to swim out much farther than I needed to- almost drowned from exhaustion coming back but fortunately despite my retard intoxication I was able to calm myself and replenish energy by floating on my back. I really think I would've died if I woulda tried to desperation swim the final stretch I needed to, cuz I wasn't gonna yell for help that shit would be embarrassing

But anyway. I wonder if purses are relatively easy to steal at a beach just walking up behind sleepy tanners and snagging em. Do people bring their purses out or leave em in their car maybe whatever.

I can't think of anything else outside of drowning and raping someone underwater, surrounded by unknowing people, then swimming off real fast. Or convincing someone to let me bury them in the sand and then leaving them or pissing on their face and leaving them..

Hmmm
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Ok
    I knew this guy who made a living stealing purses out of trunks of cars at the parks and lakes etc. He had some type of device that would unlock the trunk without actually breaking in. But this was in the late 90s sooo...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Ok

Is this what your posts look like when you can't find a gif or meme to use?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Walk around naked and fight anyone who tells you to wear clothes and shout about your rights.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 I knew this guy who made a living stealing purses out of trunks of cars at the parks and lakes etc. He had some type of device that would unlock the trunk without actually breaking in. But this was in the late 90s sooo…

Oooh maybe he had a SkElEtOn KeY!!!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Closed clothes masturbating unexposed. Is that illegal in pooblic?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I need some.

Last time I got buzzed pretty early and decided to swim out much farther than I needed to- almost drowned from exhaustion coming back but fortunately despite my retard intoxication I was able to calm myself and replenish energy by floating on my back. I really think I would've died if I woulda tried to desperation swim the final stretch I needed to, cuz I wasn't gonna yell for help that shit would be embarrassing

But anyway. I wonder if purses are relatively easy to steal at a beach just walking up behind sleepy tanners and snagging em. Do people bring their purses out or leave em in their car maybe whatever.

I can't think of anything else outside of drowning and raping someone underwater, surrounded by unknowing people, then swimming off real fast. Or convincing someone to let me bury them in the sand and then leaving them or pissing on their face and leaving them..

Hmmm

youre an idiot. i used to do that shit all the time...swim out as far as i could until i tired out, then swam back. its good motivation.

no, nigger, purses arent relatively easy to steal at the beach. only a nigger would come up with such a brilliant plan. go huff jenkum and chug some 'lean'...you'll have better results.

you should spend more time thinking of more enjoyable means of suicide that you can post here.

stupid nigger
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Duly noted ya boring cunt
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Don't use sunscrene.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † Don't use sunscrene.

I'm gonna overdose on sunscreen
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Keep making fun of me by typing correctly. I'll beat the shit out of you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Duly noted ya boring cunt

i will fuck you in your cunt so hard the coast guard will send a rescue party out.

to take over after ive blown my load up your prostate.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Alright I'm just gonna rent a canoe by myself and go pirate speed boats and pontoons.

Thank you.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Don't eat the yellow sand.
    Originally posted by mmQ Alright I'm just gonna rent a canoe by myself and go pirate speed boats and pontoons.

Thank you.

*conoe
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Snow conoe
    Get a toy automatic gun with a strap and walk around wearing it across your chest, in a Speedo telling people you’ve got your eye on them.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Closed clothes masturbating unexposed. Is that illegal in pooblic?

stick some bait fish into your vagina and go swimming with the dolphins
    Thanks for posting.
Jump to Top