User Controls

Terminator

cartof Yung Blood
    I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
    Originally posted by cartof With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie.

I bet you do you filthy little minx.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I bet you do you filthy little minx.

Animal House 👍😂
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cartof I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

post pics
    Korb in the jungal.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    do you pretend like you're cocking a shotgun while you jerk off
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra do you pretend like you're cocking a shotgun while you jerk off

when im fapping to the selfies of people who post them i pretend im climbing up the side of a really slippery grain silo
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I pretend I'm a pro wrestler and I'm dropping rapid fire hammer fists on Hulk Hogan's face
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra I pretend I'm a pro wrestler and I'm dropping rapid fire hammer fists on Hulk Hogan's face

not sure how hulk hogans face can be considered erotic...but to each his own.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cartof I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

You're using too hot of water which creates a vacuum effect. Do it in a cold shower.. be a real man. take a cold shower and you will be wide-eyed all day long.

Plus hot water dries your skin out. and make sure you wash your ass and taint
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelaces Animal House 👍😂

Was the the Dean's wife?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    When i used to be a runner, i liked to pretend i was the bad guy from T2, in the scene when he was chasing them on foot while they escaped in the car (after they got sarah out of the nut hospital).
Jump to Top