User Controls

The State of Israel is Enjoying the F-35

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Interesting story. apparently this new design is an awesome attacker and handles well

(Not an Anti-Semitic remarks.. I'm just Anti Faux state of Israel)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/israel-says-it-is-the-first-country-to-use-us-made-f-35-in-combat/ar-AAxCaFS?OCID=ansmsnnews11
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    SAA hit one with an S-200 of all things
    Originally posted by aldra SAA hit one with an S-200 of all things

When did this happen? the S-200 looks like the old Nike's
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Yeah.

We probably gave it to them,in one way or another.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock When did this happen? the S-200 looks like the old Nike's

https://southfront.org/israel-hiding-state-art-f-35-warplane-hit-syrian-s-200-missile-reports/

Originally posted by aldra 1. Both Israeli and Syrian state media report that an Israeli jet entered Syrian airspace via Lebanon and was engaged by Syrian anti-air systems.
    2. SAA sources claim a confirmed hit with the S200, damaging the target and forcing it to flee without specifying what type of plane it was. Israeli state media reports that their plane was engaged but not hit.
    3. Israel has a tantrum and attacks the Syrian missile battery with standoff missiles claiming that their jet was just on 'routine flights' (contravening both Lebanese and Syrian airspace) - unusual measure but not unheard of.
    4. Several hours later Israeli state media reports that their only operation F-35 is no longer operational due to 'collision with a flock of birds'.

Also: This all happened during the Russian Defence minister's planned visit to Israel to discuss regional security. A popular theory is that Israel meant to demonstrate a strike with their new toy and fucked up horrendously, embarrassing themselves and the entire F-35 project in the process.

So… Not 100% confirmed, but the evidence is there without having to make any major leaps of faith.

https://southfront.org/israel-hiding-state-art-f-35-warplane-hit-syrian-s-200-missile-reports/

https://niggasin.space/thread/16478?p=3#post-278447

posts 131-135 or so talk about it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i cum like a cannon
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Yeah.

https://niggasin.space/thread/16478?p=7#post-278519

thanks for the link.. page 7 right now

I don't understand ISIS or anything political in war since 9/11 mentally fucked my brain up. it's all bullshit and I dont keep up with it

war is for profit. that's all
    Originally posted by A College Professor i cum like a cannon

yur a liar n a gay

go have a sword fight with infinityshock

Also, Paint your van CIA white and yell at hippy looking people to "Get in the Van, NOW!"

i never liked that game
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Yeah.

Apparently everything is for sale.

Arabs paid for 9/11 attack and we sell them State of the Art F-35
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock I don't understand ISIS or anything political in war since 9/11 mentally fucked my brain up.

you dont say ...
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by aldra https://southfront.org/israel-hiding-state-art-f-35-warplane-hit-syrian-s-200-missile-reports/

https://niggasin.space/thread/16478?p=3#post-278447

posts 131-135 or so talk about it

I read up on this on quora, where all the good goyim are making the most unconvincing arguments about the incident. Like - an F35 couldn't survive an S200 hit (it is a fragmentation warhead, so the point is invalid), and anyway the F35 is not yet operational, and besides the base the F35 is at is 30 miles away from the Syrian border.

It pisses me off how dumb these people are when it comes to the jedis.
    Originally posted by benny vader you dont say …

You and Grimace the Gringo wanna come at me too

Grimace made contact with Meta.. I know they talked about Jeff's legal issues
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING It pisses me off how dumb these people are when it comes to the jedis.

It's not just dumb, it's wilful - it's well documented that israeli media lie pathologically about their military actions and even more so about their failures, and yet a certain type of people want so badly to believe them they refuse to acknowledge it.

That's not to say 100% that this happened the way I posted; there's not enough information to confirm but to refuse to consider it due to jedi denial is just... it should be recognised as a mental disability.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cumjunkie I read up on this on quora, where all the good goyim are making the most unconvincing arguments about the incident. Like - an F35 couldn't survive an S200 hit (it is a fragmentation warhead, so the point is invalid), and anyway the F35 is not yet operational, and besides the base the F35 is at is 30 miles away from the Syrian border.

It pisses me off how dumb these people are when it comes to the jedis.

you know exactly jack and shit about IADS or AAW.

first thing...dont reference a site filled with a bunch of clueless fucking retards unless you want to be berated relentlessly on how ridiculous you sound. that comment of xxxx aircraft couldnt survive a hit from an xxxxx. go google the term 'golden bb.' some of the most survivable aircraft (A10...B17...etc etc) and be downed...literally...by a single penetration of an object that weighs in single-digit grams.

fragmentation warhead. stfu. define a fragmentation warhead. explain its warhead composition, filler material, fragment material and/or method. clarify the weight of the filler material and its means of containment. define its means of detonation.

jesus fuck...do you have any idea the capability or range of an SA-5? not 30 miles. the mother fucking thing is still in its boost phase at 30 miles. no aircraft on this planet will survive a close-in detonation of its warhead. the composite handsome and well tanned individual of the plastic F35 would be shredded and any systems beneath would cease to function. whomever thought a single engine combat aircraft would be a good idea really needs to be dropped down a well.

im going to give you a heads up: the best response you can give to this is one of those stupid tail-between-legs emoticons with no other text or response.

youre so smart about the kikes. go ahead and post about how much you know about them and their tactics.

start with the liberty. then tell-all about mexico city. egypt. that shit in indonesia. dubai a couple of years ago. that is just the tip of the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the jedi question.

fucking shill. stfu and go climb into an oven
    Got damn, Infinity. So much hate for jedi people

Were you a victim of the USS Liberty? how fucking old are you.
    Go climb in an oven...lol. Sorry...but it's funny.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Got damn, Infinity. So much hate for jedi people

Were you a victim of the USS Liberty? how fucking old are you.

well deserved.

im a victim of the kikes stealing my tax dollars and manipulating my elections. they DOJ is investigating russia for alleged election manipulation but the kikes have been doing it even worse for decades but not a word is mentioned about them.

old enough to get junk-mail on a regular basis from AARP
    Originally posted by Codebeta Go climb in an oven…lol. Sorry…but it's funny.

I havn't figured out how to lock it from the inside and turn on cleaning mode!
    Originally posted by infinityshock well deserved.

im a victim of the kikes stealing my tax dollars and manipulating my elections. they DOJ is investigating russia for alleged election manipulation but the kikes have been doing it even worse for decades but not a word is mentioned about them.

old enough to get junk-mail on a regular basis from AARP

AARP is now 49.5 years of age.

doesn't say if you were Mogadishu, First Gulf War, Vietnam or Panama or umm that thing out near Cuba. also uhh Libya
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock AARP is now 49.5 years of age.

doesn't say if you were Mogadishu, First Gulf War, Vietnam or Panama or umm that thing out near Cuba. also uhh Libya

you forgot a few.

somalia...not mogadishu. yugoslavia. haiti. iran. liberia. grenada.
Jump to Top