User Controls

SQUIRRELS

There is a squirrel in my house.

Any tips on getting it out.

Humanely of course you devil children.
    Is it one squirrel or one with babies. Where.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Darn. I'd freak.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Codebeta Is it one squirrel or one with babies. Where.

I only seen one. It was half baby half adult it went under my couch. I left my patio cracked this morning to smell the rain and I'm hoping it got in that way and not a nest or something in here. My dogs are worthless.
    Open the same door it came in from and place a handfull of peanuts with the shells about 5' away or strong peanut butter. Worked for me...just watch for strays. If there is a nest most likely in the basement or attic.
    I opened the door and threw Doritos all over the place....peanut butter is a better idea now that you mention it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    shoot it.
    I'm sure you have a lot of Doritos...but shooting it may be faster.
    ^blocked
    Easy to guess with your big feet.
    You ain't ever seen my feet boy.

And so what if I got Doritos? What you trying to say beta?
    Troll.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    i would totally munch ur dorito
    I imagine you would fat boy.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Sounds like you guys are more like making squirrel at home. Next, you'll be buying it a case of beer and ordering it a movie.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Hahaha😂
    Originally posted by Codebeta Troll.

Why you so mad honey? Just because I find you unattractive does not mean every female will. Being attractive is subjective. Dont give up hope please. ⚘
    I'm not your honey or mad. Your opinion means nothing and I'm sure you need more luck than anyone to find someone. Don't despair...you can always settle for Pole.
    Well you're replying so it sure does mean something big boy.
    What
Jump to Top