The reason baby chickens are yellow

Look Familiar?

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    This is horrible.
    You are Satan.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    But but...

Baby chicks don't lay eggs.
    All I know is I have to spend a min or two removing the chicken semen like umbilical cord thing from eggs before I will cook and eat them.

the yellow absorbs into their feathers MIND BLOWN
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    my black chicks came from yeller eggs,, that chicken cumm is real tho
    Pole knows everything about chicken cum...he the Chicken Master.
    It's not chicken sperm ya fucking morons.

Most chicken eggs are unfertilized.

http://archive.boston.com/business/articles/2010/06/28/what_are_the_white_things_that_hang_off_an_egg_yolk/

"Some people wonder why chickens keep laying eggs that aren’t fertilized. The way to understand this is to realize that humans ovulate once a month, and that happens regardless of whether or not the egg will be fertilized. Chickens are similar, but they ovulate about once a day and then push the eggs out of their bodies."
    Originally posted by POLECAT my black chicks came from yeller eggs,, that chicken cumm is real tho

How did it taste.
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover It's not chicken sperm ya fucking morons.

No shit?...this fucking guy lololol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    jesus christ
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson All I know is I have to spend a min or two removing the chicken semen like umbilical cord thing from eggs before I will cook and eat them.

inside that circle...that is literally the baby chicken
    tastes like [strike]jizz[/strike] chicken
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No shit?…this fucking guy lololol

But some believe it Uncle Idiot.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock inside that circle…that is literally the baby chicken

no, baby chicken is inside the yellow round thing.

that thing inside the red circle is the air duct that links that yellow round thing to the air bubble located at the rounder end of the egg.
    Baby Chicken = Yellow

Yolk = Yellow

do the math
    disturbing shit. so you enjoy fucking baby chickens, squirrel? its okay i was always into dogs as a kid and they liked me a lot too
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader no, baby chicken is inside the yellow round thing.

that thing inside the red circle is the air duct that links that yellow round thing to the air bubble located at the rounder end of the egg.

jesus christ
    fucking hell
Jump to Top