User Controls

Life just kicked me in the balls.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    So I was fooling with my wife's old phone today,I was going to use it as a skype web cam thing.
    I saw a page on what to do with old cell phones security cams and shit so I'm fumbling through the setting and shit and I find like 52 e-mails saved from a guy she works with.
    The first and only one I read he's say he want to lick her till she cumes.
    So I confront her with it and she say's"oh were just friend's"
    I confront her and ask if she has a thing going on and she's like no so I'm like how about when she got the E-mail? it was from 2014.
    Shes like no.
    WTF?
    I guess it is time to liquidate all assets and move far away.
    Stupid woman thinks I'm an idiot.
    Send her this thread.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I am currently available for revenge sex
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Shit lol, i don't even...

This is why i don't do relationships anymore.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I've been with her for 33 years FUCK.
    :(
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I've been with her for 33 years FUCK.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Have sexual relationships with him, and send her a picture of the two of ya'll, standing in front of the expensive fire place that he owns.
    Originally posted by mashlehash Have sexual relationships with him, and send her a picture of the two of ya'll, standing in front of the expensive fire place that he owns.

Ya no I'm ok with not doing that.
    If you have shared mutual assets and a part of the home don't leave. Gather more information and I'm sure you'll find more. If you share little run and count your blessings.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    double mortgage the house,, pretend to Invest the money then pretend to lose on the investment bury the cash send her on a vacay and have a yard sale
    Do meth in the living room and get a bunch of hookers.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Just go and show her the e-mail and demand an explanation. If the explanation is satisfactory you move on, if not, you strangle a bitch.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryOnion So I was fooling with my wife's old phone today,I was going to use it as a skype web cam thing.
    I saw a page on what to do with old cell phones security cams and shit so I'm fumbling through the setting and shit and I find like 52 e-mails saved from a guy she works with.
    I confront her and ask if she has a thing going on and she's like no so I'm like how about when she got the E-mail? it was from 2014.
    Shes like no.
    WTF?

post pics of whore wife

and current phone number
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by AngryOnion So I was fooling with my wife's old phone today,I was going to use it as a skype web cam thing.
    Shes like no.
    WTF?

LMAO you been singin your wifes praises and shit on here.

But seriously that sucks man.

I kinda myself wonder if it's worth putting myself in that position again of being able to have a woman out there in the streets making my name look bad.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I've been with her for 33 years FUCK.

Nigga, that sucks!
    Originally posted by Sophie Just go and show her the e-mail and demand an explanation. If the explanation is satisfactory you move on, if not, you strangle a bitch.

Strangling a bitch, contrary to popular opinion, is actually the easiest way to end up guilted into staying with a bitch that has a personality that made you angry enough to actually strangle her! It's not empowering, nigga. The best thing to really do is take your L and walk away. Live good.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Do meth in the living room and get a bunch of hookers.

Another amateur suggestion. On the comedown you will feel worse than you ever have before.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Strangling a bitch, contrary to popular opinion, is actually the easiest way to end up guilted into staying with a bitch that has a personality that made you angry enough to actually strangle her! It's not empowering, nigga. The best thing to really do is take your L and walk away. Live good.

Murder is an empowering sort of feel.
    0.o
Jump to Top