User Controls

My perfect woman arrested

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    police say the victim met 31-year-old Jacqueline Claire Ades of Phoenix online and went on a date with her.

But things quickly went awry.

After that date, police say Ades began texting the man constantly, sending him more than 65,000 text messages.

You must love someone a lot to send them 65k texts. I think that is romantic.

According to the police report, the messages included:

“Don’t ever try to leave me… I’ll kill you… I don’t wanna be a murderer!”
    “I hope you die… you rotten filthy jedi.”
    “I’m like the new Hitler… man was a genius.”
    “I’d wear your fascia ‘n the top of your skull ‘n your hands ‘n feet.”
    “Oh, what I would do w/your blood… I’d wanna bathe in it.”

She would fit in around here.

She's cute as well.

Sometimes life seems so unfair. Will I ever meet a girl like this?
    How is that even possible to send that man texts? Bitch would have been blocked after 20.

She met him because she was on a roadtrip, looking for love, on the advice of a psychic. This guy is standing in the way of fate.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING You must love someone a lot to send them 65k texts. I think that is romantic.

She would fit in around here.

voice inflection...scattered eye movement and various facial musculature twitchyness...

that chick is a psychotic nutjob and needs to be behind bars before she does something catastrophic.

i guarantee shes severely abused...if not killed...at least one pet in her life.
    Originally posted by infinityshock voice inflection…scattered eye movement and various facial musculature twitchyness…

that chick is a psychotic nutjob and needs to be behind bars before she does something catastrophic.

i guarantee shes severely abused…if not killed…at least one pet in her life.

I don't mind any of that, but it gets worse. At 3:18 in her interview she says she's half-jedi :(

Ugh first date was shabat
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    65000 texts over what period can somebody do the math
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    seems like 33,000 txt's would have been the right number of txts
    Lol shuddup pole
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You can still write to her in prison, and I'd imagine there'd be little to no competition if you do that. If you wait until she's out, you're immediately contending with any number of other victims.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    everyone thinks a clingy bitch would be fun until they get one. never figured itd happen to my ugly ass but man was she a pain for like 3 years.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING I don't mind any of that, but it gets worse. At 3:18 in her interview she says she's half-jedi :(

Ugh first date was shabat

no...that shit is jodi arias-tier crazy. one of her future male victims is getting knifed, castrated, or killed.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    She looked like she was on da crank.
    You think the guards hooked he up with some shards before the interview?.
    Ops perfect woman is a yenta come here we have thousands
    Originally posted by infinityshock voice inflection…scattered eye movement and various facial musculature twitchyness…

That plus her breathing was enough to give me slight anxiety lol
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Now i've seen my share of crazy bitches and i know a class a nutjob when i see one.
    You can't use logic on this bitch, you can't use common sense, you can't put her in prison.
    The only thing that works is a high quality flamethrower.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    She was actually normal compared to some of the women on DH.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Not cute at all.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING She's cute as well.

I think we watched a different video...
    Technologist victim of incest
    Who wants a clingy woman? Why would ya unless you just wanna be her Dom?
    Originally posted by Technologist Who wants a clingy woman? Why would ya unless you just wanna be her Dom?

You just answered your own question. Clingy women make great slaves.
Jump to Top