User Controls

Haji Kills 50 Spic Fags. Fucks Given?

infinityshock Black Hole
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/06/12/pulse-more-than-just-another-gay-club/85785762/ some invasive sand nigger went on a shooting spree in a fag bar having a spic-appreciation festival. I'm finding myself not only lacking in fucks to give...I'm at a loss on how I should respond. hajis suck but this one made a fairly good effort at ridding Orlando of several forn'ers. as an FYI, I live about 45 minutes from there and spend quite a bit of time in the resorts area. this area has become entirely overly spic infested and is in dire need of a culling
    Okay so heres some insider facts.. This guy is a trained security guard and he is also a registered Democrat.

I believe the only way to "fix" society is through mass violence, so I am glad to see someone finally top the Virginia Tec record of 34.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    given the usual numbers I find it hard to believe one guy killed 50 and injured 50 with a pistol and a rifle.

wanna place bets?

1. he planned ahead and knew what he was doing, and actually DID manage to kill 50
    2. police fucked up in a catastrophic way and gave him a score multiplier - NPR reported "Law enforcement used explosive devices and an armored vehicle", chances are they drove a truck made of bombs through a wall with hostages on the other side
    3. it was an event engineered by someone else; government, military, terrorists etc.
    Apparently the shooter's name was Brandon Quintana. He was just having a good time at his favorite club, when he received a text message from his mother saying that she accidentally drank the starbucks coffee he was saving. Then he just lost his mind.

[video]][URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM[/URL][/video]
    How can you live in America and not have enough guns/ammo to kill at least 50 people every mass shooting. The average is more like 10-20.

Don't fuck around like Columbine or James Holmes, find a nice crowded area and just keep shooting/reloading.

I keep seeing in the news a witness said "the shooting just never stopped it lasted an entire song" that's exactly how you do it. Say what you want about mudslimes but this guy just set a world record.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    given the usual numbers I find it hard to believe one guy killed 50 and injured 50 with a pistol and a rifle. wanna place bets? 1. he planned ahead and knew what he was doing, and actually DID manage to kill 50 2. police fucked up in a catastrophic way and gave him a score multiplier - NPR reported "Law enforcement used explosive devices and an armored vehicle", chances are they drove a truck made of bombs through a wall with hostages on the other side 3. it was an event engineered by someone else; government, military, terrorists etc.
    1. 50 kills in an enclosed area is not an impressive kill count. the numbers being racked up by the mass shooters of late is sub-par. 2. the explosive devices were most likely 'distraction devices' otherwise known as 'flashbangs.' I'm curious how many kills were from LE
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    from what I've seen reported, it sounds like they used explosives to breach a wall, then drove the truck in. may or may not have any basis in reality though
    infinityshock Black Hole
    from what I've seen reported, it sounds like they used explosives to breach a wall, then drove the truck in. may or may not have any basis in reality though
    that doesn't make sense based on the real world. using explosive breaching would kill more people on the opposite side of the wall than would be saved. plus steel reinforcement would hamper access as well. using explosives to cut the rebar would be disastrous to anything inside the building. most likely they used a cop-modified piece of construction machinery to rip a hole in the wall big enough for cops on foot to get through
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I came here exactly to read something about this, the other mass shooters have really gotta step it up though.
    Who're the sjws gonna side with? The immigrants do no evil Sandy Hook or the victim complex faggots?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    given the usual numbers I find it hard to believe one guy killed 50 and injured 50 with a pistol and a rifle.

wanna place bets?

1. he planned ahead and knew what he was doing, and actually DID manage to kill 50
    2. police fucked up in a catastrophic way and gave him a score multiplier - NPR reported "Law enforcement used explosive devices and an armored vehicle", chances are they drove a truck made of bombs through a wall with hostages on the other side
    3. it was an event engineered by someone else; government, military, terrorists etc.[/QUO​probabliy t

probably this, its all about dat gun control fam
    Apparently the shooter's name was Brandon Quintana. He was just having a good time at his favorite club, when he received a text message from his mother saying that she accidentally drank the starbucks coffee he was saving. Then he just lost his mind. [/QUOTreeee​h

heeerp deeurp jeeert no one saw that johke coming!
    that doesn't make sense based on the real world. using explosive breaching would kill more people on the opposite side of the wall than would be saved. plus steel reinforcement would hamper access as well. using explosives to cut the rebar would be disastrous to anything inside the building. most likely they used a cop-modified piece of construction machinery to rip a hole in the wall big enough for cops on foot to get through

I think what aldra is pointing out is that this was some kind of weird event set up by the pigs and to push the gun control agenda. This stuff used to not happen as often 10 years ago. anyways I doubt everyone that was "killed" was a spic. A lot of spics have white and Asian boyfriends. You should know that being the assfucker you are.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    50?! Holy shit he beat the previous US high score by a wide margin. On the one hand he targeted gays, which will certainly have a strong impact on the left, on the other he was Muslim, which will cause the devout left to go into apologetics, while the average/genuinely moderate and right-wing voter will see this as an act of terrorism, focusing on that and the religious aspect.

Just heard about this, so I need to read more.
    The high score should only be related to universities and schools. I'll be damned if some dirty sand nigger is going take it. Cho still wins by technicality.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I think what aldra is pointing out is that this was some kind of weird event set up by the pigs and to push the gun control agenda. This stuff used to not happen as often 10 years ago. anyways I doubt everyone that was "killed" was a spic. A lot of spics have white and Asian boyfriends. You should know that being the assfucker you are.

the situation, based on current intel, is definitely weird. hajis don't usually target fag clubs in this manner...they go for 'amer-i-caaan' looking targets like stuff stereotypically viewed by foreigners. unless he was targeting a club that just so happened to be for fags. or he was just a nut job unaffiliated with hajis.

it was spic appreciation night at the fag club...white, black, brown, or fluorescent clear...they're still fags.

and...fags.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    50?! Holy shit he beat the previous US high score by a wide margin. On the one hand he targeted gays, which will certainly have a strong impact on the left, on the other he was Muslim, which will cause the devout left to go into apologetics, while the average/genuinely moderate and right-wing voter will see this as an act of terrorism, focusing on that and the religious aspect.

Just heard about this, so I need to read more.

you forgot to mention spics...

it was spic-buttlove night at the fag bar...
    you forgot to mention spics…

it was spic-buttlove night at the fag bar…

you're so stuck on "spics" and "butthole love" thats far from the real issue here, the fags are not the issue, the issue is our own government creating false flags and using buzzwords and liberals/lgbt to create an even bigger police state.

I live in austin tx and there are tons of spic fags here, that I will agree are highly annoying, but they are harmless, it's the police and the poor black people that I'm more concerned about.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you're so stuck on "spics" and "butthole love" thats far from the real issue here, the fags are not the issue, the issue is our own government creating false flags and using buzzwords and liberals/lgbt to create an even bigger police state.

no, it's PART of the bigger 'real' issue...you just don't see it.

additionally, every name mentioned / released so far as being victims is spic-origin
Jump to Top