User Controls

I might be getting my 'first' ever golden shower tomorrow

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    just been to this pub and got chatting up this cute redhead chick. so anyway i told her that joke, the difference between a chickpea and a lentil joke. but then i got a little paranoid and my inner monologue starts telling me 'you're gonna put her off with that shit'. so long story short i backtracked and kinda made out like i really wasn't actually into it, lol. so a little while after she starts telling me how her husband used to be into that and she would do golden showers with him. so i backtracked again but i just said that i was actually curious about trying a golden shower out. obviously not mentioning i'd been pissed on more than the average lamppost. so we chatted a bit about watersports and that, then she went off back to her friends for a bit. a little while later she popped back over to me, pretty drunk by this time, like slurring her words a bit and she whispered to me 'i've got to get home my husband is expecting me, but i'm gonna come round your flat tomorrow and give you your first golden shower'. to which i was like 'ok then, sure'.

i'm pretty sure she's either gonna wake up with a hangover and not remember a thing about it, or she'll be horrified that she said such a thing and i'll never hear from her again. but i'm keeping my fingers crossed coz she kinda reminded me of a younger jamie lee curtis with that tall slim body and short red hair. i had a nice feel of her tits in the bar too, she has these really nice perky a/b cups that were fucking hot.

so here's hoping for my 'first ever' golden shower tomorrow. haha.

maybe i'll try and film it and treat you guys to one of the hottest most intimate things a chick can do for you.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    But gold is a solid
    this is pure liquid gold mang

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I don't know a lot about those, but I would advise you to do it in the shower.
    is this faggot serious?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Zanick I don't know a lot about those, but I would advise you to do it in the shower.

yeah mate i know.

Originally posted by Misguided Russian is this faggot serious?

hell yeah, i just hoping she was tho.

i mean its not actually my first one zanick, if you read the op properly.

those kiddy blow up paddling pools are good. it all pools up in the bottom and you can just be rolling around in her piss while you're fucking her.

I pissed in a chicks mouth once. I told her that her mouth is too dirty, and that even piss would help to make it cleaner.

I also branded a hammer and sickle into her.

Oh I also started ignoring her after rinsing her mouth.

Highschool was fun. Americans are dirty.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I pissed in a chicks mouth once. I told her that her mouth is too dirty, and that even piss would help to make it cleaner.

I also branded a hammer and sickle into her.

Oh I also started ignoring her after rinsing her mouth.

Highschool was fun. Americans are dirty.

😖😖😖

Hot.
    oh fuck she just texted me wants to come round at 1. this is gonna be a fucking awesome day.

The next time I shower with a girl, I'm gonna piss on her for kicks.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Congratulations?

I don't know what you want us to say.
    No, I mean, have a cunt piss on you, whatever. Honestly, m8. We're probably the last cunts you wanna share that with.
    Enter, stop.
    Originally posted by NARCassist oh fuck she just texted me wants to come round at 1. this is gonna be a fucking awesome day.

Definitely get it on cam dude
    Originally posted by Grimace Enter, stop.

Honk? I'm just posting videos from my memories that made me learn what golden showers were.
    I just.....I just want you to find your lover. Man or woman.
Jump to Top