User Controls

back from my trip 2 space

As some of you know I've been a little fucked up the past week or so doing drugs and stuff. The drug use pretty much culminated when I had been up for a while already and decided I was going to get some sleep that night by getting super stoned and doing a little MXE to chill out and float into sleep. Me and my friend each did a tiny bump, then I did another small line by myself a minute later, and then he went to the balcony to go smoke a cigarette while I weighed out some doses in water for us to take. While dissolving about 30 mg of MXE in water for us to dose volumetrically, I started to feel extremely high and would forget what I was doing and how many mL I was supposed to weigh out for each of us, then I forgot how much MXE I had put in the water. I was looking at the measuring glass and it was getting hard to imagine reality outside of the measuring glass. It was like the entire universe was myself and the water glass, as one object. My friend came back from smoking his cigarette and I was so fucked up I kept trying to explain to him that I was too fucked up to weigh out the doses but I couldn't form the sentences no matter how hard I tried. He asked if I wanted him to just weigh out his dose because I couldn't and I just said yes. He dosed and then I was high as fuck.

Later I hit some nitrous which completely shattered reality. I have never been as high as I was that night. The wah's from the nitrous lasted like at least an hour after taking them. My friend was with me the whole time and said I kept saying "holy fucking shit" over and over again and when he asked about it I just told him I wasn't sure if he was there for it or not and couldn't explain. My memory of this is pretty hazy but I remember it was insanely trippy. MXE is way more mind bending than I remember. Now I've finally had a couple nights good sleep and am feeling like a human being again and not a degenerate space alien.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Nice man ive been doing a lot of drugs recently too
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Nice man ive been doing a lot of drugs recently too

Yea, I'm ready to be sober for a bit now. I do some pretty crazy shit but some of my friends still straight up scare me with their drug use. I always get paranoid that my friend is going to overdose because he's just the type that doesn't know when to stop. Last night I watched him empty 4 nitrous chargers into a big ass balloon and inhale one huge lungful after another until he stopped moving, fell over to his side and started convulsing. I was just stoned as fuck and it got my adrenaline going because I was thinking I was going to have to call 911 for a minute, but luckily he recovered and didn't want to do any more nitrous and just got stoned and fell asleep.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    fucking junkies
    this is why i can never do drugs again

i'm having enough trouble being in reality while sober

after a trip like that i couldnt just "come back to reality"

or maybe i could. maybe a wild trip like that would make this sober reality finally seem like reality in comparison.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Enter this is why i can never do drugs again

i'm having enough trouble being in reality while sober

after a trip like that i couldnt just "come back to reality"

or maybe i could. maybe a wild trip like that would make this sober reality finally seem like reality in comparison.

Drugs are good
Jump to Top