User Controls

Life is seriously a bunch of bullshit, litterally all my problems are because im too poor..

I'm seriously at my last limb please one of you help me 😞
    Do you have a job? If so, what do you do and what’s your salary
    if was rich

Originally posted by Fox Paws Do you have a job? If so, what do you do and what’s your salary

my jon is general kitchen worker and its barely above minimum wage
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Working in restaurants is the worst job you can get.
    actor if i ever become rich ill give u a job
    Originally posted by Enter actor if i ever become rich ill give u a job

same
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    actor when i become rich ill give u a job
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    What's your working schedule? If you can spare 2-4 hours online, you can have a small side income by doing simple projects.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor actor when i become rich ill give u a job

ill give you a job right now.

suck my dick.

we'll talk about pay after youve swallowed
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by infinityshock ill give you a job right now.

suck my dick.

we'll talk about pay after youve swallowed

RETARD!!!1
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    If 'general kitchen worker' means you cook, clean, do prep work, dishes, stocking, and everything kitchen related, you should be making a lot more than barely above minimum wage. What type of restaurant? Are you a hard worker? How many hours a week do you work? What expenses do you have? How much money would you like to make in a week compared to what you make now, ideally and realistically?
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick if was rich

my jon is general kitchen worker and its barely above minimum wage

I'm basically only averaging 1000$ a month myself from paying off debt.

Here's what you do, side hussles. Shitfucker? Thats just a start, my unofficial corporation is Trianglism. I tried to get official church status once but needed a bunch of tax documents. Cults like Aum Shinroyko had almost a billion dollars from running dinky little Computer shops, selling tea and natural health products.

Here's my short list of hussles I'm working on;

-Part time work for local places
    -E-cig juice
    -Pharmaceuticals
    -Youtube Videos
    -Private Research
    -Video Games
    -Writing
    -Trianglism
    -Shirts/Mouse pads
    -Selling Knives
    -Cryptocurrency
    -Mixology
    -Supplements/Stacks

That's just my short list of potential ways to get money.
    Hoping to double my $1000/month in a month.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick I'm seriously at my last limb please one of you help me 😞

You wouldn't know what to do with the help.
    Get a different job first of all.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i used to be a dishwasher, it's the official job of the complete fucking loser, so I find it really cute that me and actor shared that
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Dfg What's your working schedule? If you can spare 2-4 hours online, you can have a small side income by doing simple projects.

Lol you be doing surveys for $0.35
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Being happy isn't about money at all. If you ever have a shitload of it, you will see that for yourself. Real happiness comes from what fulfills you. If you like help helping people, help people. If you like hockey, play hockey. If you like chess, play chess. If you like music, play music. The number one reason there is so much unhappiness in the world is because people are doing things that bring them survival, but no real satisfaction.

If you have no real purpose in life that is useful to yourself and others, you are an empty shell of yourself, and that's all you will ever be. All it takes is the intent, and then the follow-through. Today, you decide to do something you feel would not even really be a job, because you actually enjoy it. Tomorrow, you lay out a plan to start doing it. The third day you start following through on the plan. It's that easy. Don't worry about the money. The money will come all on its own, for the sole reason that if you really like doing something, chances are you will be really, really good at it, and that provides a worth to someone else.

And I have the life experience to tell you what I have told you is the only way to be truly happy. There is no other way. All other roads lead to depression, sickness, and eventually, an early death. Why die when you have a world of unused possibilities sitting right in front of you? All you need is the intent, and then the follow-through and you will absolutely find the happiness you have been searching for all your life.
    Originally posted by Enter i used to be a dishwasher, it's the official job of the complete fucking loser, so I find it really cute that me and actor shared that

But why u no scarface
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Being happy isn't about money at all. If you ever have a shitload of it, you will see that for yourself. Real happiness comes from what fulfills you. If you like help helping people, help people. If you like hockey, play hockey. If you like chess, play chess. If you like music, play music. The number one reason there is so much unhappiness in the world is because people are doing things that bring them survival, but no real satisfaction.

If you have no real purpose in life that is useful to yourself and others, you are an empty shell of yourself, and that's all you will ever be. All it takes is the intent, and then the follow-through. Today, you decide to do something you feel would not even really be a job, because you actually enjoy it. Tomorrow, you lay out a plan to start doing it. The third day you start following through on the plan. It's that easy. Don't worry about the money. The money will come all on its own, for the sole reason that if you really like doing something, chances are you will be really, really good at it, and that provides a worth to someone else.

And I have the life experience to tell you what I have told you is the only way to be truly happy. There is no other way. All other roads lead to depression, sickness, and eventually, an early death. Why die when you have a world of unused possibilities sitting right in front of you? All you need is the intent, and then the follow-through and you will absolutely find the happiness you have been searching for all your life.

In regards to the first couple sentences, how the hell would you know. You’ve been broke your whole life lol.

Didn’t read the rest of that shit cuz it’s probably unsolicited advice from someone who has very little relevant life experience and doesn’t know wtf he’s talking about
    Originally posted by Fox Paws But why u no scarface

Wow, I quit that job like scarface too. I really did, it was during my peak anger phase, when I was actually raging at people in real life. I'm a lot calmer now though.
Jump to Top