User Controls

Spill proof sweaters

I got a sweater like this and I swear the bitch is totally spill proof. Dribbled some rum and coke onto myself lastnight and it beaded up and rolled right off.

Fucking space age Shit.

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    my bomber jacket's like that.

How do you wash it?
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein How do you wash it?

Like normal, I just washed it the other day and it retains its spill proof properties.

I think it has something to do with the composition and weave of the fabric.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein How do you wash it?

well i'd guess if water can't soak in then dirt can't either.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    waterproofed with meth residue
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra waterproofed with meth residue

you were in my dream. we played ps3 games at your apartment and you got pissed off because i kept trying to make you give me more of your fentapills for free. you were prescribed fentapills for a tooth infection/surgery or something
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i only thanked your post because i know if you don't check Subscribed Theads you'll probably check which thanks you received and click the link to this post and see my post. social engineering master
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus i only thanked your post because i know if you don't check Subscribed Theads you'll probably check which thanks you received and click the link to this post and see my post. social engineering master

you need to get out more
    infinityshock Black Hole
    its called a 'bib'

small children wear them when theyre learning how to eat
    Originally posted by NARCassist my bomber jacket's like that.

Ah, you have one of the new kinds, where you can hide the wires under the waterproof material? Allah Hu Akbar, my friend.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by infinityshock its called a 'bib'

small children wear them when theyre learning how to eat

And if you had the pants and shoes to go with, you'd have a full bib. Like a full-body bib.
    GS Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I got a sweater like this and I swear the bitch is totally spill proof. Dribbled some rum and coke onto myself lastnight and it beaded up and rolled right off.

Fucking space age Shit.

Oh stop it, Enter Alt
    lol do you really wear that thing out? seems a little dangerous for a guy like you
    We in the future, nigga
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus i only thanked your post because i know if you don't check Subscribed Theads you'll probably check which thanks you received and click the link to this post and see my post. social engineering master

if I haven't been on in a while I'll usually search my name
    GS Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Jeremus We in the future, nigga

Hi .. You don't really have false legs. I saw you walking
    Originally posted by GS Hi .. You don't really have false legs. I saw you walking

They aren't "false", they are "bionic". They're real legs, they're just not made of flesh and blood.
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol do you really wear that thing out? seems a little dangerous for a guy like you

What lol
    It kinda looks like the NE Patriots logo.
Jump to Top