User Controls

§m£ÂgØL is Fox Paws and MAL.

HTS highlight reel
    It's true. It wouldn't be the first time he did this either. 😘
    HTS highlight reel
    I have proof, by the way.
    Originally posted by HTS I have proof, by the way.

§m£ÂgØL? Wow. I’d love to see this proof. The paranoia on this site is insane.
    Lol this is just ridiculous
    Hahaha..

Ridiculous...

§m£ÂgØL, care to chime in here?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by MAL §m£ÂgØL? Wow. I’d love to see this proof. The paranoia on this site is insane.

How do you know who Glam is?
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Lol this is just ridiculous

I think it’s just because you don’t call me a cunt every time I post and we have exchanged a few thanks. You have my permission to be as mean as you want to end these rumors.
    Originally posted by RisiR † How do you know who Glam is?

I don’t. I’m asking.
    Originally posted by MAL I think it’s just because you don’t call me a cunt every time I post and we have exchanged a few thanks. You have my permission to be as mean as you want to end these rumors.

Stfu & suck my dick, cunt
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by MAL I think it’s just because you don’t call me a cunt every time I post and we have exchanged a few thanks. You have my permission to be as mean as you want to end these rumors.

It's because you both share the same taste in pizza. This is pretty much proof positive.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Stfu & suck my dick, cunt

I just realized his is in the half baked category. It’s probablt just a high thought/slight troll.

If not I’ll happilly post my hand again.
    Originally posted by HTS It's because you both share the same taste in pizza. This is pretty much proof positive.

ROFL. Clever work. But mush pep is only my current favorite because it’s my boyfriends favorite and I like it well enough.

My favorite pizza is the pesto-a-go-goat at Austin’s Pizza or the Brussels sprout bacon and goat cheese one on the Alamo Drafthouse menu.

You should google those places if you’re curious. Austin staples IMO.
    Originally posted by HTS It's because you both share the same taste in pizza. This is pretty much proof positive.

Pepperoni and mushrooms is fucking awesome.

What’s your stance on the pineapples on pizza v. no pineapples on pizza debate?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Pepperoni and mushrooms is fucking awesome.

What’s your stance on the pineapples on pizza v. no pineapples on pizza debate?

Pineapple belongs on pizza. I eat Hawaiian a lot. 😡
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by MAL §m£ÂgØL? Wow. I’d love to see this proof. The paranoia on this site is insane.

silence, faggot
    Originally posted by HTS Pineapple belongs on pizza. I eat Hawaiian a lot. 😡

https://niggasin.space/thread/21445
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by HTS Pineapple belongs on pizza. I eat Hawaiian a lot. 😡

you eat sausage a lot, too
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Fox Paws https://niggasin.space/thread/21445

Ice pick me daddy.
    HTS highlight reel
    Also §m£ÂgØL made a post a while back about getting chicken and mushroom pizza delivered by accident.

Coincidence? I think not.
    Originally posted by HTS Also §m£ÂgØL made a post a while back about getting chicken and mushroom pizza delivered by accident.

Coincidence? I think not.

Let’s ask Totse2001 to be sure
Jump to Top