User Controls

The pineapple on pizza debate. XD

If you've ever taken part in this debate, you deserve to be brutally murdered to death with an ice pick.

"LOL OMG U HAEV PINEAPPLE ON A PIZZA?!?!? XD"

"LOL OMG YOU DON'T HAVE PINEAPPLE ON A PIZZA?!!?! XD"

And you know what makes me even MORE angry? A bunch of you faggots will reply not even understanding why I'm angry, and say something like, "but... but how CAN someone have pineapple on a pizza?"

YOU FUCKING RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT. YOU DRUG ADDICTED, LOW IQ SCUM. YOU DESERVE TO HAVE YOUR THROAT SLIT OPEN, AND WHILE UR GAGGING AND DYING AND CANT BREATHE, IM GOING TO LAUGH AND LAUGH AND LAUGH.

Ok but what about the anchovies on pizza debate.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Ok but what about the anchovies on pizza debate.

we don't have anchovies in australia
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I like pizza with pineapple but i also like pizza with anchovies and sometimes together sometimes completely different toppings. I usually like mushroom with jalapeno pep anchovies and some Parmesan and red pepper
    Originally posted by Enter we don't have anchovies in australia

Fuckin lucky you, then you never had to be party to the anchovies on pizza debate.

It’s so crazy like some people SWEAR by anchovies on pizza, like ZOMG they smell like shit lol XD
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    when i used to work at hoboken pie we would occasionally make vegan cheese pizza and I tried it a couple times and the vegan "cheese" just tasted weird and it just wasn't popular to sell by the slice but people were welcome to buy an entire pie of that to themselves.
    I used to do pineapples, jalapeños and extra cheese
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Enter If you've ever taken part in this debate, you deserve to be brutally murdered to death with an ice pick.

And you know what makes me even MORE angry? A bunch of you faggots will reply not even understanding why I'm angry, and say something like, "but… but how CAN someone have pineapple on a pizza?"

YOU FUCKING RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT. YOU DRUG ADDICTED, LOW IQ SCUM. YOU DESERVE TO HAVE YOUR THROAT SLIT OPEN, AND WHILE UR GAGGING AND DYING AND CANT BREATHE, IM GOING TO LAUGH AND LAUGH AND LAUGH.

Girls like pineapple but they don't like you.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Girls like pineapple but they don't like you.

That’s not true, not all girls like pineapple
    Originally posted by Enter If you've ever taken part in this debate, you deserve to be brutally murdered to death with an ice pick.

And you know what makes me even MORE angry? A bunch of you faggots will reply not even understanding why I'm angry, and say something like, "but… but how CAN someone have pineapple on a pizza?"

So are you pro or anti?
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick So are you pro or anti?

It's too sweet to be a pizza topping.
    Originally posted by greenplastic That’s not true, not all girls like pineapple

Did I say all? No. And girls don't like you either.
    Anchovies are alright, idk the hate for them, but they need to be used very sparingly.
    Pro pineapple.
    Originally posted by MAL Pro pineapple.

Did Bill Krozby make you a pineapple pizza pig with his manly sausage delivery?
    Do people really think pineapple on pizza is weird? I've seen all kinds of pizzas. Beans pizza, spinach pizza, poor man's pizza (a slice of bread, ketchup, and grated cheese), haggis pizza, doner kebab pizza. There's a world of variety out there.
    Speechless? I'm not surprised. I couldn't tell you what any of those pizzas are like as I've never tried them. I like my pizzas without any topping because I'm autistic.
    I am ending this debate.

Pineapple does not belong on pizza, unless you are high. Then it is the best topping.

/Thread
Jump to Top