User Controls

How do you groom yourself?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I cut my own hair because I haven't found a barber who can handle me. I like it short, and a little longer on top where my natural curls which I HATE like to accumulate because objectively it looks better on my head than how I would prefer it. I shave my neck close, and I keep my beard short and neat. I leave my chest hair alone, it's appropriate the way it is. Everything below there is trimmed short. I believe all men should moisturize while they're young, and I live by this rule.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    post nude selfies
    You can if you want, but that's not why I'm here.
    Originally posted by Zanick I cut my own hair because I haven't found a barber who can handle me. I like it short, and a little longer on top where my natural curls which I HATE like to accumulate because objectively it looks better on my head than how I would prefer it. I shave my neck close, and I keep my beard short and neat. I leave my chest hair alone, it's appropriate the way it is. Everything below there is trimmed short. I believe all men should moisturize while they're young, and I live by this rule.

EVERYONE SHOULD MOISTURIZE. FELLAS GO GET YOU SOME MOISTURIZER STAT!
    Seriously, guys. It's a minuscule investment, given the consequences of not moisturizing. You'll thank yourself for decades while you watch your peers shrivel and prune.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    tactically.

im tactically grommed.
    Originally posted by Zanick Seriously, guys. It's a minuscule investment, given the consequences of not moisturizing. You'll thank yourself for decades while you watch your peers shrivel and prune.

I moisturize with water.
    I get my hair cut by someone close to me. I shave my face with the same razor I shave my balls. But I'm like you, I leave the chest alone. Happy trail gets cut to the longest setting on my razor. I typically shave my face once every week or two because I see no reason to shave it any more than that. Sometimes if it gets annoying I trim it more evenly, but I won't shave it down completely.

I need a haircut soon though. Kinda wanna let it get long again. It's a real polarizing thing for women, I find. Either they hate it or love it and want to play with it.
    Trimmer for my pubes.

Pluck my eyebrows (underrated advice, bitches love plucked eyebrows).

Safety razor for shaving (no products, I just use water to shave).

I don't usually put anything in my hair but if I need to, I use a leave-in conditioner.
    Maybe it's because you're Paki, but I don't feel I have to pluck my eyebrows? What exactly do you do.
    Originally posted by §m£ÂgØL2becausescronfuckeduptheforum Maybe it's because you're Paki, but I don't feel I have to pluck my eyebrows? What exactly do you do.

I never felt I had to either. I don't have a unibrow or anything either. But just cleaning them up rather than letting them be natural seems to be highly attractive to women. I literally have no idea why, but difference is night and day. Try it yourself.

I pluck out any hairs between the eyebrows (everyone has a couple) and clean up the edges of each eyebrow, make sure they're nice and sharp.
    This face moisturizer is the shit. My girlfriend sent me a bunch and at first I was like yea whatever but then I tried it and realized how dope and refreshing it feels.
    Originally posted by Jeremus Trimmer for my pubes.

Pluck my eyebrows (underrated advice, bitches love plucked eyebrows).

Safety razor for shaving (no products, I just use water to shave).

I don't usually put anything in my hair but if I need to, I use a leave-in conditioner.

I forgot to mention that I also pluck my eyebrows. I don't find myself having to do this more than once a month, because, like you, I prefer to just keep them tidy rather than doing much sculpting. Generally, I also avoid using products for shaving, except I've been using that new Philips garbage - the lime-green eyesore electric handheld, designed to keep you buying their gay cartridges - I can't remember the name, but I've actually been getting pretty good results. Because I have afro-textured hair, using a leave-in conditioner is a must to get the specific volume and part that I like.

How are your results with a safety razor and water? Do you have sensitive skin, or do you just prefer the closer shave?
    Buzz cut my own hair. Smooth shave using a safety razor.

Das it mayne.
    Originally posted by Zanick I forgot to mention that I also pluck my eyebrows. I don't find myself having to do this more than once a month, because, like you, I prefer to just keep them tidy rather than doing much sculpting. Generally, I also avoid using products for shaving, except I've been using that new Philips garbage - the lime-green eyesore electric handheld, designed to keep you buying their gay cartridges - I can't remember the name, but I've actually been getting pretty good results. Because I have afro-textured hair, using a leave-in conditioner is a must to get the specific volume and part that I like.

How are your results with a safety razor and water? Do you have sensitive skin, or do you just prefer the closer shave?

I just don't see the need to use shaving cream or soap or whatever, it does the job and I don't get razor burn or anything. I have a can of shaving cream and a badger brush for it but I just never think to use it. I turn on the water, splash it on my face, shave away and bam, I'm done.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i can't believe what i'n fucking reading. are you all girls or what?

fucking faggots in this fred.

Originally posted by NARCassist i can't believe what i'n fucking reading. are you all girls or what?

fucking faggots in this fred.

Maybe you can learn skin care from #13 before your face is used to adorn someone's feet.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Zanick Maybe you can learn skin care from #13 before your face is used to adorn someone's feet.

i never ever put chemicals on my face and that's why i'm a 9/10. the closest i come is the shampoo i wash out my hair running down my face, i don't even put soap on my face.

look at older women who've been putting chemicals all over themselves for years and you'll see why i go for the younger chicks.

Originally posted by NARCassist i never ever put chemicals on my face and that's why i'm a 9/10. the closest i come is the shampoo i wash out my hair running down my face, i don't even put soap on my face.

look at older women who've been putting chemicals all over themselves for years and you'll see why i go for the younger chicks.

Nigga, surely you must realize that "Younger chicks" put more chemicals on their face than all other demographics combined. As long as you know what you're doing, you can improve the look and feel of your skin permanently. Someone with your lifestyle should be doing whatever he can to preserve it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top