User Controls

Wtf? I only JUST found out about this.

http://couponsinthenews.com/2013/02/13/coupon-guy-sentenced-for-counterfeiting-printable-coupons/

I was wondering what SpectraL was yammering on about, and coincidentally just found this.

It seems vaguely familiar to me. Was there lots of drama amongst the users about Zok working with the FBI at the time, does anyone remember? Panthrax, what was it like in M&A?

Wait... weren't they PAID ADVERTISEMENTS on Zoklet, or am I remembering incorrectly? Wouldn't that have meant Zok was part of it and should have been in legal trouble as well? Or did he throw henderson under the bus?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i never did get why they had such a problem with this guy. the whole point of coupons is to get people to come to your store. by giving them some money off they come to your store and will often buy other items while they are there, plus you also hope they will value the experience of shopping there that they come back and even become a regular customer. this guy was helping them do that, they should have given him an award, lol.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i also remember everyone panicking thinking they were all gonna get arrested too, lol.

Originally posted by NARCassist i also remember everyone panicking thinking they were all gonna get arrested too, lol.

Hahahaha that fucking nigger Zok would have ratted everyone out, too.

Not like Lanny.

Nope, Lanny's on our side. We got nothing' to worry about.

Right, Lan Lan?

Lanny?
    mso8 Houston
    what a classic. i remember being annoyed at those threads on /b/
    You would know about this if you ever left SG and LLR!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fox Paws You would know about this if you ever left SG and LLR!

dont forget Pissin' Each Other Off!

Lmao, what a horrible fucking name for a forum. Fuck Zok was awful.
    hahahahaha all this time I've been hating on Zok for coming up with stupid names like Pissin' Each Other Off, and meanwhile he's been working with the FBI an sending users to prison
    yeah we should get a peoo forum on here, and a 'what's good' sub forum on SG.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    1. Zok refused to give the FBI any information, at first, but then they threatened to seize his site with a subpeona and a warrant, so he gave them everything they wanted. They also gagged him.

2. Henderson didn't even really distribute any coupons, either physically or electronically. All he did was make some how-to's and guides on how to make them.

3. The Coupon Information Center investigator was posting on Zoklet under the username, CIC, and the FBI cyber-agent was posting under the username, Cicero.

4. Henderson was posting his guides and how-to's on Zoklet, not 4chan. The FBI lie as a matter of course, just to keep you off balance.

5. Henderson was using Tor, but slipped up when he accidentally made a post on Zoklet under a sock puppet using his real IP address. The FBI agent was right on it, and that one IP linked up to everything else.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL 1. Zok refused to give the FBI any information, at first, but then they threatened to sieze his site witha subpeona and a warrant, so he gave them everything they wanted. They also gagged him.

2. Henderson didn't even really distribute any coupons, either physically or electronically. All he did was make some how-to's and guides on how to make them.

3. The Coupon Information Center investigator was posting on Zoklet under the username, CIC, and the FBI cyber-agent was posting under the username, Cicero.

4. Henderson was posting his guides and how-to's on Zoklet, not 4chan. The FBI lie as a matter of course, just to keep you off balance.

5. Henderson was using Tor, but slipped up when he accidentally made a post on Zoklet under a sock puppet using his real IP address. The FBI agent was right on it, and that one IP linked up to everything else.

you are delusional
    No, that's exactly what happened. I was the only mod of Bad Ideas when this happened, and Henderson and the CIC and the fed were all posting in that forum. I saw it all. I had all the IPs of all the users involved, including the fed and the investigator. I read the entire FBI arrest warrant as well.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nigger and retard cock/ass ist i never did get why they had such a problem with this guy. the whole point of coupons is to get people to come to your store. by giving them some money off they come to your store and will often buy other items while they are there, plus you also hope they will value the experience of shopping there that they come back and even become a regular customer. this guy was helping them do that, they should have given him an award, lol

that.

the faggot was literally bringing in customers to these retailers by doing exactly what the retailers do anyway.
    This is the actual criminal complaint Cicero sent to the district court to get the arrest warrant on Henderson:

https://regmedia.co.uk/2011/05/12/lucas_henderson_criminal_complaint.pdf

Lucas Townsend Henderson a/k/a “The Coupon Guy” was sentenced on two counterfeit coupon related felonies on February 13, 2013.

His sentence: [ http://consumerqueen.com/consumer-news/the-coupon-guy-sentenced ]

Time Served
    Three Years of supervised probation
    No access to computers or similar devices without probation approval for three years
    Ordered to pay $900,000 in restitution, 15% of his wages to be garnished towards these payments
    Two fines of $100 each
    Some additional administrative costs

Official Press Release: https://www.justice.gov/archive/usao/nys/pressreleases/May11/hendersonlucaschargespr.pdf
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    They never left.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL No, that's exactly what happened. I was the only mod of Bad Ideas when this happened, and Henderson and the CIC and the fed were all posting in that forum. I saw it all. I had all the IPs of all the users involved, including the fed and the investigator. I read the entire FBI arrest warrant as well.

and you never thought of telling us all that at the time then?

Originally posted by NARCassist and you never thought of telling us all that at the time then?

Everyone knew this was going on lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by nigger and retard cock/ass ist and you never thought of telling us all that at the time then?

youre the only retard that didnt know about it, retard
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Everyone knew this was going on lol

well i knew like everyone else, you couldn't go on that forum and not know at the time. but specky is trying to claim he had advanced knowledge of it before everyone else did. so why didn't he let everyone know?

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by nigger and retard cock/ass ist well i knew like everyone else, you couldn't go on that forum and not know at the time. but specky is trying to claim he had advances knowledge of it before everyone else did. so why didn't he let everyone know

i didnt go on that stupid ass fag fest forum in the first place at all, you dumb nigger
Jump to Top