User Controls

is there a reason why a lot of things in nature are shaped like genitals?

Is it the result of some sort of mathematical law of the universe or some shit? I have no idea.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic Is it the result of some sort of mathematical law of the universe or some shit? I have no idea.

youre high.

cite examples or shit thread
    here's some

http://www.collegehumor.com/post/6949462/the-most-sexual-sounding-flowers
    Hmm yea idk maybe I am just high. I guess there are a lot of plants that don't look like genitals too.
    because the worm was the OG penis a few billion yrs ago
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic Hmm yea idk maybe I am just high. I guess there are a lot of plants that don't look like genitals too.

youre having subconscious homosexual thoughts.

and.

there are no sharp-lines in nature. the closer to a sphere a structure becomes, the stronger and more resilient it is. nature attempts to emulate that within the specs of what the purpose of the object it.
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre having subconscious homosexual thoughts.

and.

there are no sharp-lines in nature. the closer to a sphere a structure becomes, the stronger and more resilient it is. nature attempts to emulate that within the specs of what the purpose of the object it.

So seeing vaginas in things is homosexual?

Also genitals are not spheres.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic So seeing vaginas in things is homosexual?

Also genitals are not spheres.

seeing cocks is homosexual

they dont have any sharp edges. they are all smooth-edged.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Because nature is trippy and crazy and you're a part of it.
    I wonder what would happen if someone stuck their dick in a Venus fly trap.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by greenplastic Is it the result of some sort of mathematical law of the universe or some shit? I have no idea.

Kind of. Most multicelular lifeforms have what they call a "bilateral symmetry" or a "radial symmetry". Bilaterals are things like all vertebrates, including us, hence why we have 2 sets of many organs and limbs. We're divide by a central plane hence we have a right and left side. Radials are things like jellyfish, startfish, as well as most flowers in plants. So, you'll always see repeating patterns in nature.

Fun fact: Bilateral organisms like us belong to an animal phylum called "Deuterostomes", which basically means that the first opening we develop is our anus. At one point in life we were nothing but an asshole.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix I wonder what would happen if someone stuck their dick in a Venus fly trap.

more like a penis fly trap hurrrrrr!11
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by greenplastic

thats cool i used to have one of those pitcher plants
    The same reason you clicked that pic of a fully erect naked man the other day.

You’re fuckin gay dude. Your subconscious gay mind is projecting your phallic thoughts onto inanimate objects
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    ^ This is what all research I've come across would seem to indicate.
    Breh gay jokes got old literally by like 5th grade
    What next, is someone going to make a fart joke? Plz don’t, it’s just too goddamn edgy for me to handle
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix I wonder what would happen if someone stuck their dick in a Venus fly trap.

try it
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic Breh gay jokes got old literally by like 5th grade

how many gerbils does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

i dont know but youre a faggot and your mother is a whore.
Jump to Top