User Controls

if you ever have to walk through the hood in the middle of the night

just keep one of those full body burkas in your car and wear that. nobody will attack you for fear of being charged with a hate crime.
    Drink vodka, carry a gun, and stop giving a fuck.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by BRiCK Drink vodka, carry a gun, and stop giving a fuck.

Pretty much this. I've walked through many "hoods" at varying hours. The real fact of the matter is if you don't make yourself a target you won't become a target.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Pretty much this. I've walked through many "hoods" at varying hours. The real fact of the matter is if you don't make yourself a target you won't become a target.

You just lucked out. I've done it too, that doesn't make you a rap star or anything. Sometimes people are just out looking for someone to rob though. You think 3 dudes who are trying to rob someone are just going to pass you by if they see you alone at 3 AM?
    First and foremost; why are you walking? Where is your car?

Second, keeping your hands in your jacket pockets, along with a loaded snub nosed, hammerless .38 is a way of life.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Pretty much this. I've walked through many "hoods" at varying hours. The real fact of the matter is if you don't make yourself a target you won't become a target.

Your suburb isn't a "hood".
    Originally posted by BRiCK First and foremost; why are you walking? Where is your car?

Second, keeping your hands in your jacket pockets, along with a loaded snub nosed, hammerless .38 is a way of life.

it's hypothetical.
    Originally posted by greenplastic just keep one of those full body burkas in your car and wear that. nobody will attack you for fear of being charged with a hate crime.

That, or they WILL attack you because they hate you
    Originally posted by BRiCK First and foremost; why are you walking? Where is your car?

I used to walk home through the hood every night, I didn't have a car because it's San Francisco and the only people with cars are Uber drivers
    Apparently eating deters crimimals as its a sign of confidence subconsciously. Wouldn't rely on doritos to keep you safe tho
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 Apparently eating deters crimimals as its a sign of confidence subconsciously. Wouldn't rely on doritos to keep you safe tho

no it stops fights, doesn't deter criminals. criminals will happily take advantage of you being pre-occupied while eating.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    When i was a kid my dad would me out to the hood with him to buy crack while lecturing telling me to never go to the hood.. Smh...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby When i was a kid my dad would pimp me out to the hood with him to buy crack while lecturing telling me to never go to the hood.. Smh…

well.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby When i was a kid my dad would me out to the hood with him to buy crack while lecturing telling me to never go to the hood.. Smh…

well ... tell us with these anatomically, taxonomically and color correct dolls

what transpired at the ''hood''.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 Apparently eating deters crimimals as its a sign of confidence subconsciously. Wouldn't rely on doritos to keep you safe tho

Do you have a link? This sounds interesting.

One thing that keeps people from messing with me is tending to look angry as fuck when I'm outside, like I'm on the verge of mass murder/terrorism.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby When i was a kid my dad would me out to the hood with him to buy crack while lecturing telling me to never go to the hood.. Smh…

Isn't your dad a pastor? Lol
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Isn't your dad a pastor? Lol

Yeah but he wasnt a minister back then he was an engineer for amd. Hes only been a minister the last few years
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I am the hood in the middle of the night.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I am the hood in the middle of the night.

You're Batman???
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah but he wasnt a minister back then he was an engineer for amd. Hes only been a minister the last few years

He's always been a faggot, though. Good ol' Larry.
Jump to Top