User Controls

Should I buy a dildo?

How do I do it? Do I go into the store? That'd be embarrassing right? I would need to go in with a girl, or the store person would think I'm creepy.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Order it online and be sure to receive the package before your mom does
    Originally posted by Vizier Order it online and be sure to receive the package before your mom does

boring post
    Originally posted by Enter

How do I do it? Do I go into the store? That'd be embarrassing right? I would need to go in with a girl, or the store person would think I'm creepy.

I think you....wanted everyone to yell at you for this being gay or something.... but either they don't care or they already think you're gay. Just my two cents.
    Originally posted by MAL I think you….wanted everyone to yell at you for this being gay or something…. but either they don't care or they already think you're gay. Just my two cents.

it's because they know you can still be straight and enjoy prostate stimulation
    Originally posted by Enter it's because they know you can still be straight and enjoy prostate stimulation

Good answer!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you fucking dirty little faggot.

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Bad dragon or nothing you filthy perv
    theyll scream at you for being gay
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    The clerks are usually old dirty fags that probably have aids anyway. Who k owe you might get you a sugar daddy ya fuckin homo.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Vizier Order it online and be sure to receive the package before your mom does

Imagine getting caught then telling her, "I got it for you as a birthday/Christmas present!"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    You really should...
    I went into a sex shop to buy lube one time. I was young and awkward as fuck. I couldn't find where they had it stocked so I walked up to the clerk who was this mid twenties twink looking dude and asked him really quiet/creepy "where can I find the... lubrication?" and a couple girls like 6 feet away started laughing at me.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I went into a sex shop to buy lube one time. I was young and awkward as fuck. I couldn't find where they had it stocked so I walked up to the clerk who was this mid twenties twink looking dude and asked him really quiet/creepy "where can I find the… lubrication?" and a couple girls like 6 feet away started laughing at me.

you shudda waited till the shop was empty, of girls at least.

To make it worse the guy took me over to the lube wall and started explaining to me which ones were best for anal play, which ones were safe to eat, etc, just in a really matter-of-fact way. They kept laughing
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you people need to grow some balls.

caring what other people think.

what a bunch of bottomfags.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws To make it worse the guy took me over to the lube wall and started explaining to me which ones were best for anal play, which ones were safe to eat, etc, just in a really matter-of-fact way. They kept laughing

So what lube did you buy?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Vizier So what lube did you buy?

whatever the dude squeezed out of his sack...
    Originally posted by Vizier So what lube did you buy?

A water-based lube that was best for sticking my large penis into a very tight vagina.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws A water-based lube that was best for sticking my large penis into a very tight vagina.

oh no, you want oil based for that. water based tends to dry out after 5 minutes and gets sticky as fuck.

Jump to Top