FUCKING KNOCK, THEN OPEN THE DOOR

DON'T KNOCK WHILE OPENING

DON'T FUCKING OPEN AND THEN KNOCK

YOU FUCKING RETARDED MONGOLOID MOTHERFUCKER

DIE
    my mom is literally fucking insane

i hate her so much
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I TOLD HER NOT TO COME BACK

CAN I START MASTURBATING AGAIN?

ONCE I START SHE'LL JUST BURST THRU AGAIN

THIS IS FUCKING INSANE. NO PRIVACY AT ALL.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Why don't you move out?
    Originally posted by Vizier Why don't you move out?

because im not a dumb fucking spic like you who has to work at a fast food joint to get extra money, if i stay at home and dont pay rent?

YA DUMB SPIC.

all i need to do is buy a fucking lock for my door.
    now im limp as fuck and have to start over

FUCK!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Enter, there is, unfortunately only two ways to solve this.

1) Face the door directly. Make it an open visual shot to your cock and balls as you beat it mercilessly. If your mother bursts in, she will get an eye-full and either never do it again, or probe you for incest.

2) Kill her.

Your choice.
    Originally posted by Grimace Enter, there is, unfortunately only two ways to solve this.

1) Face the door directly. Make it an open visual shot to your cock and balls as you beat it mercilessly. If your mother bursts in, she will get an eye-full and either never do it again, or probe you for incest.

2) Kill her.

Your choice.

I literally could never kill anyone. With all my talk on here, I actually do the opposite -- I volunteer at a suicide hotline at my college. And yes I actually take it seriously, lol, even when they're women.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enter I literally could never kill anyone. With all my talk on here, I actually do the opposite – I volunteer at a suicide hotline at my college. And yes I actually take it seriously, lol, even when they're women.

In TinyBLTC one time, we got super drunk and called a suicide hotline. I was forefront in feigning being sad and suicidal and the guy on the other end was trying to tell me that I was worth it. I faked sobs and told him how sad I was while all of TC laughed hysterically. That's what I think of suicide hotlines. Oh, and..

Originally posted by Enter because im not a dumb fucking spic like you who has to work at a fast food joint to get extra money, if i stay at home and dont pay rent?

YA DUMB SPIC.

all i need to do is buy a fucking lock for my door.

Oh you
    Originally posted by Enter I literally could never kill anyone…

I could. Put me in a spot where it means survival of me or my loved ones, I totally could kill a motherfucker.
    Originally posted by Vizier Oh you

What do you do for a living?
    Originally posted by Grimace What do you do for a living?

he won't give a real answer, he'll give a joke answer

because in actuality he does this for a living:

Those type of musicians actually make decent money depending on where they're at.

Also lol @ Enter giving anyone shit for "joke answers".
    Originally posted by Vizier Those type of musicians actually make decent money depending on where they're at.

Also lol @ Enter giving anyone shit for "joke answers".

Didn't even answer.
    What do you people do for a living besides getting high on pills and getting caught jerking off by your moms?
    Originally posted by Vizier What do you people do for a living besides getting high on pills and getting caught jerking off by your moms?

LITERALLY IN THIS THREAD I SAID I VOLUNTEER AT A SUICIDE HOTLINE WHILE STUDYING AT COLLEGE

YOU ILLITERATE FUCKING SPIC

NOW WHAT DO YOU DO?
    What career are you studying?
    Originally posted by Vizier What career are you studying?

No, Vizier. Stop.

This isn't a fucking interview, it's a fucking conversation. You answer first and then I'll answer you.
Jump to Top