User Controls

You know what's annoying?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    People that display dunning-kruger effect. Especially when it comes to programming, and information security, or more broadly computer science in general. Now for me, i've dabbled in these things, studied certain aspects of it. And if there is one thing i have learned, it's that i don't know shit.

As such, i have nothing but respect for the people who have spent years learning their craft and have relevant experience in developing new technologies, software suites, operating systems or have such an intimate knowledge of these systems that they are bound to find security vulnerabilities in them, given that they look hard enough.

Now personally, when some noob comes over to tell me how i am wrong about something even when i am clearly not, i don't really care all that much. I'd try to correct them as far as my knowledge in a specific field allows me to but other than that, i just brush it off and be like; whatever.

What really pisses me off though is when this same guy comes along and tries to do the same with someone i consider an expert in a particular field of study. It's not the noob not knowing how things work that annoys me but the sheer level of arrogance and disrespect they display when trying to criticize or "correct" the work of the person who has literally spent years of their lives mastering all this knowledge. While the noob in turn may only have read a wikipedia article and now thinks he is on the same level as the professional.

Anyway, that's enough ranting for now. BRB, grocery shopping.
    You know what's even more annoying? Herpes.
    Originally posted by Jeremus You know what's even more annoying? Herpes.

I bet, fortunately i have no first hand experience with that.
    Originally posted by Sophie I bet, fortunately i have no first hand experience with that.

Your targets are usually too young to have contacted it. Speaking of which, what's more annoying than herpes? Pedophiles!
    Lol stop sucking up to Lanny ffs.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    faggots are prolly more annoying than pedophiles to be fair.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist faggots are prolly more annoying than pedophiles to be fair

jedis are more annoying than both of them...considering they are the ones that most promote that degeneracy
    Originally posted by Jeremus Your targets are usually too young to have contacted it. Speaking of which, what's more annoying than herpes? Pedophiles!

In the case of actively offending pedophiles of the rapist persuasion i'd say annoying is an understatement.
    Originally posted by Issue313 Lol stop sucking up to Lanny ffs.

Is it still sucking up to Lanny when i really feel this way about these types of situations?
    Originally posted by Sophie Is it still sucking up to Lanny when i really feel this way about these types of situations?

Yes.

Originally posted by NARCassist faggots are prolly more annoying than pedophiles to be fair.

You're biased because you're a kidfucker.
    Originally posted by Issue313 Yes.

I'll have you know my senpais notice me on a regular basis.
    dealing with opiate addicts WHY THE FUCK ARE ALL MY FRIENDS ADDICTED TO OPIATES FUCK

*proceeds to have an enter like mental breakdown*
    Anywhore, i really need to go grocery shopping i will be back in like 30 mintes.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Jeremus Your targets are usually too young to have contacted it. Speaking of which, what's more annoying than herpes? Pedophiles!

Even more annoying, gay fake millionaires
    Running a GOOD website right now is really fucking hard. You have to deal with tons of different technologies, a load of shady hosts, terms of services, HTTPS/TLS/whatever, a bunch of javascript fucktardery, DNS, HTML 5 bullshit, high resolution images, repositories, backups, spam bots, mobile optimisation, etc.

As well as that you have browsers bitching about unencrypted websites and the like. And you got shit like HTTP2 coming down the pipe after you.

It's not like the early 00s where setting up a website was doable in a weekend. Right now websites have gotten really good, the bar has moved really high, and it's completely frustrating to be starting out with it all, just keeping it all in your head is hard enough.

And guys won't share tech knowledge with each other freely. Mostly it's because of fear of being caught out - even the hot shots are winging it a lot of the time. The normies are completely incompetent and live in fear of being discovered as such.

The older guys are slowing down and are afraid of the younger guys. The younger guys are fighting with each other. Sometimes guys are going to turn on each other and bitch each other out for stupid reasons, because they can't admit that they have picked an near impossible task for themselves and they need help.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mso8 Houston
    i find it funny. they are getting owned without even knowing. the day on which they inevitably realize that they know jackshit is like a revelation. and its not even some giant computer expert legend that is correcting them, its just some random dude.
    also people here take things way too seriously
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Jeremus You're biased because you're a kidfucker.

19 year olds aren't kids you fool

this is probably annoying to my neighbors
Jump to Top