User Controls

Going to girl's houses and fuckin' their shit up!!!

SWIM wants to go on dates with girls, go back to their place, and then when they're out of the room, take their DVDs or video games or something, and scratch the fuck out of them so they don't work.

They won't notice 'til ages later and won't suspect it was SWIM. What are some other things SWIM can do?
    How about stealing like ONE cord for something. Like a cord that you need to recharge your video game remote. She'll be looking all over for it and it'll drive her fucking crazy.
    Masturbate into their toothbrush.

Or rub their toothbrush on your taint.

Or dip their toothbrush in the toilet.

That's all I can think of lmao
    suddenly switch to anal.
    girl comes back to the room
    says "wanna watch a movie?"
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Get extremely rich and when some gold digger comes up to your mercedes/lambo/whatever give her that "Bitch you ain't even all that" look, scoff at her then peel out in with your high end engine system. That will that bitch who's boss!
    HTS highlight reel
    SWIM could try usong her vibrator(s). Anally.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HTS SWIM could try usong her vibrator(s). Anally.

...on her father...
    Ask for her phone cord to charge your phone and then steal it. Most annoying shit ever. She probably has another one, but she'll have to find it. Fucking cunt
    Hmmmm Swim could instead of vandalizing the girls/woman's belongings maybe befriend her and case her house to see if there is any valuables inside worth stealing and learn her daily patterns and personal schedule then when the time is right you come back to the house/apartment entering by a window/door that you left open/ajjared or better yet was able to copy a house key and profit from her personal belongings/cash instead of doing senseless stupid shit like scratch up her DVD player. That's just retarded to ruin nice things for no reason and even if you have a reason atleast fucking profit from it.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    or you could stuff a raw fish down the back of her couch

Originally posted by NARCassist or you could stuff a raw fish down the back of her couch

But why???? and i would only do that with a fish i did not purchase or catch. Preferably whatever food item I may use comes from here own fridge.
    Originally posted by Purewhitepanda But why???? and i would only do that with a fish i did not purchase or catch. Preferably whatever food item I may use comes from here own fridge.

when i did it it was from her own freezer.

Originally posted by NARCassist when i did it it was from her own freezer.

Still though I rather profit from stealing the bitches shit and even stealing all the food they have so the bitch go hungry. Hiding smelly shit around the house is fucking retarded.

? Who the fuck moderates this site ?
    Originally posted by Purewhitepanda Still though I rather profit from stealing the bitches shit and even stealing all the food they have so the bitch go hungry. Hiding smelly shit around the house is fucking retarded.

? Who the fuck moderates this site ?

well enter isn't prepared to risk arrest. and the situation i was in was also different, very different, the chick in question had just been burgled the day before.

not by me tho

I was just asking cuz this site i don't usually waste much type on anymore and coming today I can see why again I don't come to share any knowledge cuz it's completely full of bullshit threads and off topic bullshit that needs to be trashed.
    Originally posted by Purewhitepanda I was just asking cuz this site i don't usually waste much type on anymore and coming today I can see why again I don't come to share any knowledge cuz it's completely full of bullshit threads and off topic bullshit that needs to be trashed.

I've been saying that for years
    i gave up trying to give good advice in the early days of zoklet. the people that come here for bad ideas don't want to hear the reality of how shit is, they wanna be told its easy to make money illegally, which more often than not isn't the case.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top