User Controls

Meeting my gf's dad

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    For breakfast tomorrow and I'm kinda nervous and I'm not really sure why, I guess I don't want to make a bad impression but I'm sure it will all be good. All the girls I've dated in the past didn't have dads so I never had to deal with them. Thoughts? Advice?

I actually care about her and have done a lot for her.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby All the girls I've dated in the past didn't have dads

and you met them all on craigslist

lol you suck
    Originally posted by lightray and you met them all on craigslist

lol you suck

uh... no... and you would be so lucky to meet a girl on craigslist but you're too much of a loser to pull it off lol
    Q: Who would date an obese mexican rapist?

A: A girl looking for sex on craigslist with no dad

Every generation down the line that is somehow related to your semen will get progressively worse.

Like genetic degradation theory where the scum becomes more pure and refined each reproductive cycle

10,000 years down the line there will be frog-rat-human hybrids and it will be all your fault
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    q: who would date sploo

a: no one and its never happened...

lol and whats up with calling me obese? I weigh less than you and im ten years older than you. you got man boobs like a mother fucker from all the anti-psychotics you're pumped with.

the only obese people here are mq, lanny and yourself.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby q: who would date sploo

a: no one and its never happened…

lol and whats up with calling me obese? I weigh less than you and im ten years older than you. you got man boobs like a mother fucker from all the anti-psychotics you're pumped with.

the only obese people here are mq, lanny and yourself.

guarantee sploo has fucked way hotter girls than you
    Originally posted by Enter guarantee sploo has fucked way hotter girls than you

Doubt it. He's had sex like once in his entire life
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Doubt it. He's had sex like once in his entire life

the fact that you think it's a number game is just more evidence you're a degenerate rapist.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    IDK honestly I'm almost 30 and for whatever reason I feel like I'm too old to have to do this. I guess it's one of those things you can't really say "fuck that, I'm not doing it" without looking suspicious though. Good luck regardless though.
    Originally posted by Enter the fact that you think it's a number game is just more evidence you're a degenerate rapist.

the fact that you think that love is purely physical attributes is more evidence you're a lonely cuck
    Originally posted by RestStop IDK honestly I'm almost 30 and for whatever reason I feel like I'm too old to have to do this. I guess it's one of those things you can't really say "fuck that, I'm not doing it" without looking suspicious though. Good luck regardless though.

yeah man I feel ya, i haven't had to do anything lie this in years. its just she's really family oriented and I blew her mom off six months ago and people are always asking about me.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter guarantee sploo has fucked way hotter girls than you

there is splooge on the bottom of sploos shoes that has fucked way hotter girls than that handsome and well tanned individual fag.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah man I feel ya, i haven't had to do anything lie this in years. its just she's really family oriented and I blew her mom off six months ago and people are always asking about me.

post pics of your girlfriends dad nude
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You should ask him if he'd like to buy your daughter.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby For breakfast tomorrow and I'm kinda nervous and I'm not really sure why, I guess I don't want to make a bad impression but I'm sure it will all be good. All the girls I've dated in the past didn't have dads so I never had to deal with them. Thoughts? Advice?

I actually care about her and have done a lot for her.

i'm pretty sure i mentioned something about meeting a chicks parents a while ago and you pretty much cucked me off for saying it.

Originally posted by NARCassist meeting a chicks family for the first time. you got that whole unspoken 'yeah hi i'm fucking your daughter, so nice to meet you' shit going on the whole time, lol. nothing more awkward than that.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby meh its only if you make it awkward, i met my gf's family during thxgiving over skype or someshit over her phone and her dad ask me what I did and some random slut in the background I couldn't see yelled he's a male prostitute so I said "yeah I am your daughter owe's me 250"

they had it coming.

i fucking knew it, you flake.

just remember Bill Krozbyy baby, they know you're poking their daughter.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist i'm pretty sure i mentioned something about meeting a chicks parents a while ago and you pretty much cucked me off for saying it.

because thats what you are.
    they may have even done some checking up on you.

they may have googled you.

Jump to Top