User Controls

SHOK!

Who's seen Hardware (1990)

I came across it again. kind of reminds me of the film Pi (Black and White)

people scrambling in a dystopia of shit computer parts to hack whatever creature comforts they can. something about traveling the cities underworld.

has PIL The order of death song in it.

Kind of looks like a ripoff of Skynet Terminator

That's how our world will end.. all of us going back to 1990 technology because it's the only thing we can find in the trash heaps.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099740/videoplayer/vi4037411097?ref_=tt_ov_vi
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by A College Professor looks cool , it isn't on HBO anymore tho.

lol at being by a harvey weenstine miramax comapany

Ah shit.. is it?

Well that fucker produce so much shit. look to see if his name is also on the film "The Medusa Touch"
    PS Not a SG thread. But no one goes into the film thread it seems.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor dont worry we can post w/e we want cause were hoss ass niggas

the only think youre doing is trying to beat Bill Krozby in a whos-the-biggest-fucktard contest.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor yeah thats correct we are having a contest to see which little bromo-victim amongst you and your pals will make the biggest ass out of themselves
    tps://i.imgur.com/AzK3fZQ.jpg

between the two of you retards you couldnt get a single functioning brain cell
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor ur humor alternates between 80s sitcom and just saying all of the gay sex acts you want to do

its not humor. its foreplay.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by A College Professor yeah thats correct we are having a contest to see which little bromo-victim amongst you and your pals will make the biggest ass out of themselves

It's always you though.
    Meanwhile Back in 2032AD

View this Photo above while listening to this video

Originally posted by A College Professor nice, that is alot higher quality than the first vid.

this movie is elusive. they rereleased it on bluray in 09 but the cheapest one im seeing is 35 bucks on ebay for a almost 30yr old movie, LOL. I was gonna get it if it was about 10bux or less.

amazon had it but said thhey dont have license for it currently, hbo doesnt have it wtf fam

HBO are assholes. they know it's a cult classic and waiting for enough search-engine- hits before releasing it again.. at some outrageous price no doubt.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Who's seen Hardware (1990)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099740/videoplayer/vi4037411097?ref_=tt_ov_vi

rated R.

for hardcore retards.
    Originally posted by A College Professor ok i just woke up and watching this in HD

You found Hardware...where?
Jump to Top