User Controls

Are my balls gonna fall off?

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    does anyone ever get this? they're like tiny little black-man's pinches, you know where you get dead blood trapped under your skin when pinching your finger or summing. but they're always and only ever on my balls. usually just one or two but i have had five or six at one time. i don't get them often, maybe every few months i notice some. they are easy enough to squeeze out, almost like squeezing a zit, and fairly painless tbh. but they bleed like nothing fucking else. that shit just doesn't stop, ever, i have to pinch the skin around the area to stop the bloodflow to the area for about 10 minutes while the blood still in the wound area finally clots up. i never heard of anything like this. is this what getting old entails?

this is a pic of the little black man's pinch thingy

this shows it bleeding on video. video is two minutes. it went on for like 20 minutes before i did the pinch cutting off bloodflow thingy.

here you can see just how much blood came from that tiny little spot on my balls

all that was from my balls man. balls should never bleed this much. wtf is going on with me man? this shit is fucking craycray.

i can't lose my balls man, i couldn't live without my balls.

does this shit even have a name or what.

WHY ISN'T THIS SHIT ON THE FUCKING NEWS

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Haha. You said balls.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Jesus fucking christ what the fuck go to a hospital
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    THIS ISN'T FUCKING FUNNY YOU CUNT. FUCKOFF MMMMMQ

Originally posted by Daily Jesus fucking christ what the fuck go to a hospital

wtf? sure i'm walking into a fucking hospital, getting my balls out and saying, can you sort out this tiny little bleeding spot on my balls coz i can't deal with it.

what kind of a fucking numpty would i look like there, lol.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Daily Jesus fucking christ what the fuck go to a hospital

Oh pshht. That's less blood than a standard nose bleed.
    Originally posted by mmQ Oh pshht. That's less blood than a standard nose bleed.

yeah but it's my balls. balls ain't meant to bleed like noses are.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist yeah but it's my balls. balls ain't meant to bleed like noses are.

Eh, I don't think noses are meant to bleed either. They just do sometimes. Apparently, so do balls. Just cauterize the wound m8.
    Originally posted by mmQ Just cauterize the wound m8.

you ain't cauter fucking anything, anywhere near my balls. fuck off.

also, if noses aren't meant to bleed then why does blood always come out of them then? that's a really stupid thing to say mmq.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist you ain't cauter fucking anything, anywhere near my balls. fuck off.

also, if noses aren't meant to bleed then why does blood always come out of them then? that's a really stupid thing to say mmq.

With that logic than k guess your balls are meant to bleed since blood is coming out of them .

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Have considered not pinching them and letting them go away on their own?
    Originally posted by mmQ With that logic than k guess your balls are meant to bleed since blood is coming out of them .

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK

but your balls don't bleed naturally without any sort of injury or by cutting etc. your nose does, i used to get nosebleeds as a kid, still do but very very rarely now. that shit just comes out for nothing. i don't even touch my nose and it can start gushing blood.

do you think this is coz my dick is so big that all the blood when i get erections is getting somehow trapped or is building up too much pressure in that area of my body?

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist does anyone ever get this? they're like tiny little black-man's pinches, you know where you get dead blood trapped under your skin when pinching your finger or summing. but they're always and only ever on my balls. usually just one or two but i have had five or six at one time. i don't get them often, maybe every few months i notice some. they are easy enough to squeeze out, almost like squeezing a zit, and fairly painless tbh. but they bleed like nothing fucking else. that shit just doesn't stop, ever, i have to pinch the skin around the area to stop the bloodflow to the area for about 10 minutes while the blood still in the wound area finally clots up. i never heard of anything like this. is this what getting old entails?

this is a pic of the little black man's pinch thingy

this shows it bleeding on video. video is two minutes. it went on for like 20 minutes before i did the pinch cutting off bloodflow thingy.

here you can see just how much blood came from that tiny little spot on my balls

all that was from my balls man. balls should never bleed this much. wtf is going on with me man? this shit is fucking craycray.

i can't lose my balls man, i couldn't live without my balls.

does this shit even have a name or what.

WHY ISN'T THIS SHIT ON THE FUCKING NEWS

stop being such a bitch about it...that is all perfectly normal. go to the store, get some maxipads or insertable tampons, and read the instructions. dont be so stressed and relax...all little girls go through the same thing when they hit puberty and start their periods.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist wtf? sure i'm walking into a fucking hospital, getting my balls out and saying, can you sort out this tiny little bleeding spot on my balls coz i can't deal with it.

what kind of a fucking numpty would i look like there, lol.

wait until you discover you were born little girl but your parents really wanted a little boy so they went to a nice doctor down in mexico to have a wee bit of cut-and-paste -ing done.

post pics of your budding titties.
    you know you really do need to go away and work on some new material. its what comedians do after telling the same gags for a little while, for not even a 1/100th of the time you've been telling the same 3 jokes just recycled and recycled to fucking shittery.

go away, you're fucking boring.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist you know you really do need to go away and work on some new material. its what comedians do after telling the same gags for a little while, for not even a 1/100th of the time you've been telling the same 3 jokes just recycled and recycled to fucking shittery.

go away, you're fucking boring.

the only thing around here that needs to be worked is my cock. get your pretty little lips over here and get started.
    faggots can dream, i guess. i don't blame you faggots wanting a piece of my awesome D. just remember its just a dream and always will be tho jill, and that way you won't be so heart-broken when it never fucking happens you silly jedi gaydoll you.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    MUTILATION
    lol, youtube are fucking dicks

Hi johnba291972,

A copyright owner using Content ID claimed some material in your video.

This is just a heads up
    Don’t worry. You’re not in trouble and your account standing is not affected by this.

There are either ads running on your video, with the revenue going to the copyright owner, or the copyright owner is receiving stats about your video’s views.

Video title: my bleeding balls mang
    Copyrighted content: This Charming Man
    Claimed by: WMG
    View claim details

What's next?
    If there are no problems, you don’t need to take any action. You don't need to delete your video.

If something went wrong and the copyright owner or our system made a mistake, we have a dispute process. Only use it if you’re confident you have the rights to use all the content in your video.

Need copyright-safe songs?
    When choosing music for your next video, you can avoid copyright-related issues by picking a song from the YouTube Audio Library. We're adding new tracks all the time!
    - The YouTube Team

Jump to Top