User Controls

Do you feel weird taking a shit without showering before getting laid?

I do.. especially blowjobs. is poop smell wafting up around my balls? Fuck it.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I'm usually sharded AF when my sexual encounters occur so shitting isn't a thing really but I always shower before for heading out on the journey for a piece of ass because I don't want to smell like a meth lab when I roll up on shorty nahmean?
    HTS highlight reel
    Always.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    like anyone on this site has ever had a sexual experience that didn't involve their own hand, a farm animal, or another faggot.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Never. :)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Grimlin the typa spyda to sporadically spray-shit in the shower same time as he's taking the wife to Pound Town and not even was his hands.
    dude why would you even do that...just take a fucking shower
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    getting WHAT?
    Xlite African Astronaut
    If you expect more blowjobs you should totally shower after taking a shit. It doesn't matter how hard you wipe, if you bend your head between your legs after taking a shit and wiping you can smell it yourself.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    no.

i enjoy giving simulated rape.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Xlite If you expect more blowjobs you should totally shower after taking a shit. It doesn't matter how hard you wipe, if you bend your head between your legs after taking a shit and wiping you can smell it yourself.

that's... odd

I'd think cleaning up first is the least you can do if a girl agrees to blow you, just seems like common courtesy
    Originally posted by Marcos Aurelius I do.. especially blowjobs. is poop smell wafting up around my balls? Fuck it.

Weird, I thought I was the only one who felt this way.

You can definitely smell shit from a person long after they poop.

Toilet paper is not sufficient. Some sort of super-bidet needs to be invented, that not only washes your ass but shampoos it as well, cleans out the colon-pipe around the sphincter, dries your ass, and brushes your asshairs also.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Bidet seat attachment plus soap.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Malice Bidet seat attachment

i got sodomized by that thing once, i didnt expect the water pressure to be that high so i didnt clench my ass as tight as i shouldve been .....

and the cold, hard water jet penetrated into my rectum, i felt so raped and i couldnt tell anyone .....

#metoo :c
    hts you disgust me
    Originally posted by greenplastic dude why would you even do that…just take a fucking shower

Yeah.. if you're in a comfortable place with your girlfriend or something.

I wouldn't even wanna leave certain hoes unsupervised in my crib. They be stealing nugs of weed.
Jump to Top