User Controls

The Retardest Thread: Fashionably Late Edition.

CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    So yeah-As per tradition, TRT is dead...LONG LIVE TRT. Feel free to kick off your shoes and get stupid.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The Challenger was so sexy. Im looking so see if I should try to get the RT version. Or a 2017 Hemi Charger. I just reeeallllyl liked the Challenger.
    Will this win out over jolly green giants cock(worst meme ever)
    Yeah im looking up CarMax ones and stuff like that, although Id prefer to be able to buy outright and not have a monthly payment. Although at this point 350/400 monthly wouldnt be terrible, but I really should have other priorities like finding my own place again.

Also, the chick is texting right now. Says she wouldnt mind seeing me again, and asking if I can think of any excuse not to hang out tonight.

Cant I just say im super gay? Like AIDS-lovin' gay?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I would like to start off by telling you all a little bit about Ol' Resty.

1. My favorite song currently is Lil PEEP - Ghost Boy

2. Tana Mongeau is my internet celeb crush(sexually).

3. I often fantasize about covering my body from the neck down in tattoos but I'll probably never do it.

4. I have the bubble guts so I will continue this later( I wont).
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Hangout with her, Casper. Maybe you aren’t good enough to retain her long term, but you can at least keep her company and show her a good time.

Humans weren’t meant to be alone. I’ve researched it and the damage is horrific. It’s by far the main thing that did the most damage to my life.

See whether you begin to change in positive ways. Maybe you’ll become someone that feels they’re good enough.
    Also, about the donuts, can we go on 4/20 and pay to have an all you can buffet experience?
    Herpa lerpa derpa derp!
    Casper, if you ever being that girl over to your room show her Face Your Fears on the Oculus.
    First
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Malice Casper, if you ever being that girl over to your room show her Face Your Fears on the Oculus.

Reminds me this movie is quite lit...it's on Netflix for those of you who have it :

Originally posted by A College Professor man why dont you take a shower or whatever it is and have her over?

I'm at moms house. I'm renting a hotel room right now. I still don't know her well enough to let her know where I live anyway. I don't like anxiety though. I feel like I'm at my first middle school dance again. Lol. It's awful.

I'm such a fag. But it'd be a lot easier if she wouldn't be so overt. Go watch a movie, let me have a few drinks, crank one out in the bathroom real quick. But she's making it pretty clear she wants me over there NOW.
    Originally posted by Malice Also, about the donuts, can we go on 4/20 and pay to have an all you can buffet experience?

No but the local radio station sets up a tent in the parking lot and gives out free donuts and lighters.

This Thread Has Been Locked

Jump to Top