User Controls

objectively best chinese food?

shaggy Yung Blood [smack ratiocinate the bookclub]
    gotta be dan dan noodle, right?

infinityshock Black Hole
    the most memorable chinese food ive ever had was in trieste.

ironic.
    shaggy Yung Blood [smack ratiocinate the bookclub]
    Originally posted by infinityshock the most memorable chinese food ive ever had was in trieste.

ironic.

go on. what china dish was served to you in italy that left such a lasting impression
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by shaggy go on. what china dish was served to you in italy that left such a lasting impression

the tea.

it was served in some tiny little tea-kettle that had about 8oz or 10oz or so in it and the cups were little thimble-looking things. it was good as fuck so i drank it directly out of the tea kettle.

bad idea.

apparently there was enough caffeine...or some sort of stimulant...in it to make a 6pack of energy drinks seem like tap water. it was 24-degreees F outside and i was sweating. i have a picture somewhere of shortly afterward in slovenia of me wearing just a t-shirt and pants with everyone else wearing giant parkas it was so cold.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by shaggy go on. what china dish was served to you in italy that left such a lasting impression

he prolly got served with some chinese doughrod.

https://browncookieblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/you-tiao-chinese-donuts-fried-dough.html
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader he prolly got served with some chinese doughrod.

https://browncookieblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/you-tiao-chinese-donuts-fried-dough.html

show me your tonsils and ill give you a generous serving of cream of sum yung gai soup.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock the tea.

theres a reason they separate what you put into your mouth into the foods,

and the drink. teas are not foods you asshole.

now say r while i feed you my chinese doughrod.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock show me your tonsils and ill give you a generous serving of cream of sum yung gay soup.

i spell corrected for you. and no,

i not gay.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader theres a reason they separate what you put into your mouth into the foods,

and the drink. teas are not foods you asshole.

now say r while i feed you my chinese doughrod.

i have something im going to put into your mouth to drink, you twingee little slant-eyed faggot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader i spell corrected for you. and no,

i not gay.

youre a faggot.
    mso8 Houston
    anything from Guangdong
    HTS highlight reel
    C R A B R A N G O O N
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    sweet and sour king prawn

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre a faggot.

is that y u want me to suck u off ???
    RestStop Space Nigga
    General Soe's chicken.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Those fried things with seseme seeds on the outside and redbean paste on the inside. Those things are dank AF
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    objectively dank af I mean
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny Those fried things with seseme seeds on the outside and redbean paste on the inside. Those things are dank AF

redbean paste is gay AF. its like jam except with wet cement texture and opaque.
    Originally posted by mso8 anything from Guangdong

I dunno. Northern China seems to be where it's at with their spices. I don't want a bunch of fish soup and vegetables. Give me summadat spicy water buffalo.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    I heard in china they call chinese food just "food" over there that fucked me up for a long time
Jump to Top