User Controls

Good breads to buy?

To eat with meat, cheese, tea etc. I've been craving bread and this weekend I will engage in Gluten-y, one of the seven breadly sins.
    HTS highlight reel
    Sourdough is the shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Get some of that high protein bread, tastes better than the regular shit and you don't get bread guilt
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Daily bread guilt

The saddest phrase I've ever had the misfortune of reading.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by HTS The saddest phrase I've ever had the misfortune of reading.

Originally posted by Daily Get some of that high protein bread, tastes better than the regular shit and you don't get bread guilt

That shit is a scam. The problem with bread (and the "guilt" therein) isn't its lack of protein, it's the fact that you get a pretty insane amount of calories from carbs with each measly slice. Most "high protein" breads I've seen have more calories per slice than normal shit breads.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon That shit is a scam. The problem with bread (and the "guilt" therein) isn't its lack of protein, it's the fact that you get a pretty insane amount of calories from carbs with each measly slice. Most "high protein" breads I've seen have more calories per slice than normal shit breads.

Aren't you a millionaire??? Buy some legit shit bish!
    That being said, it is fucking delicious though. I love high protein breasts for the flavour. It's only a scam health wise.
    Originally posted by Daily Aren't you a millionaire??? Buy some legit shit bish!

What brand do you recommend as "legit"?
    there's one kind of potato bread thats fucking amazing. i forget which brand it is though.
    especially if you're stoned.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Make your own its not hard to do.
    https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/basic-homemade-bread
    When you bake it it makes your house smell awesome.
    I made some today.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Make your own its not hard to do.
    https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/basic-homemade-bread
    When you bake it it makes your house smell awesome.
    I made some today.

well, how was it
    Originally posted by greenplastic well, how was it

ANGRY and reeeking of ONIONS >:(
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I like that ezekiel sprouted grain stuff. It's flavorful and has good texture but it doesn't go with everything (like not the best PB&J) so you have to think about what to use it in a bit. Pretty much any lunch meat kinda sandwich it works in though.

Also every now and then I get a loaf of wonderbread and make egg and toast with it. It's like cancer in a fry pan but it tastes like sweet synthetic heaven.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by greenplastic well, how was it

GOOD!!
    I used honey instead of sugar.
    I can't eat white bread anymore, it viscerally tastes and feels like empty, garbage calories.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Daily Aren't you a millionaire??? Buy some legit shit bish!

LOL, this, hire a baker fag.
    Originally posted by Lanny I like that ezekiel sprouted grain stuff. It's flavorful and has good texture but it doesn't go with everything (like not the best PB&J) so you have to think about what to use it in a bit. Pretty much any lunch meat kinda sandwich it works in though.

Also every now and then I get a loaf of wonderbread and make egg and toast with it. It's like cancer in a fry pan but it tastes like sweet synthetic heaven.

why not eat it every day, alcohol gives u cancer anyways
Jump to Top