User Controls

HTS's "Preferred" pronouns are NOT optional

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Can you please post version without scary black octopus intimidating me away from watching?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by A College Professor For all the haters out there here's a wake up call

that dude's fucked

spends hours plucking eyebrows to look more feminent... grows a beard
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Upset dark octopus still a problem.
    HTS highlight reel
    They really are... I don't wanna make a fuss.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by A College Professor i like what they said^

so, you are scron, right? i'm pretty certain you are, but just checking.

Yeah its kinda entertaining when its happening to someone else tho. Especially when they keep whinging and wining about it.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Man I'm in mcdiks and there's this super hot 10+/10 uni chick right opposite me. I gotta rush off in a minute tho.

Originally posted by NARCassist Man I'm in mcdiks and there's this super hot 10+/10 uni chick right opposite me. I gotta rush off in a minute tho.

Implying you'd do something? What the fuck would you do, NARCassist? No seriously, tell me, player.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'd pay for her happy meal and ask her where her parents were.
    That uni by me does kick out some stunners for sure. All the student accommodation is around where I live. I'm like a kid in a candy store every time I walk down the road.

Yeah I'd do more than you would, enter. Like just go up and say hi is always the best start. Its pretty fucking easy really mate. Some won't show any interest and you just jog on. But some will give a really glowing smile and say hi back. Then you know your halfway there already. Its just a case of not turning weird or acting unconfident after that.

Originally posted by NARCassist That uni by me does kick out some stunners for sure. All the student accommodation is around where I live. I'm like a kid in a candy store every time I walk down the road.

Yeah I'd do more than you would, enter. Like just go up and say hi is always the best start. Its pretty fucking easy really mate. Some won't show any interest and you just jog on. But some will give a really glowing smile and say hi back. Then you know your halfway there already. Its just a case of not turning weird or acting unconfident after that.

I'd leave her alone because mcdonalds isn't the time nor place to try to hook up with a woman.
    Originally posted by A College Professor where would u suggest

A social gathering. :)
    Originally posted by Enter I'd leave her alone because mcdonalds isn't the time nor place to try to hook up with a woman.

Anywhere and anytime is a time to hook up with women. Where did you hear this absurd rule. Whoever told you that was bullshitting you. There are no rules really mate. You meet a chick, you communicate, you get playful with her. If she likes you then she'll play with you. Quite often that playing will get sexuall. Of course you can do a things to steer it in that direction. But if she's that cool with you its inevitable.

Stop thinking this shit through too much, its where you're going wrong.

Jump to Top