User Controls

Just injured my spine deadlifting

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Fuckofffff

Captain Falcon, aren't you a retired pakistani multi-millionaire bodybuilder? WHat sort of rehab did u do

It's my actual spine, not my back muscles, I fucked up on the third rep by lowering the weight too slowly

I can't even sit without sticking out my chest and arching my back like a faggot
    Did you get xrays and stuff? Back pain is very serious.
    It just happened like an hour ago. I have yoga class tomorrow. Do you think I should still go
    what are the benefits of yoga

i used to do yoga but watsaname told me it was a waste of time

what was that guys name again

he was on zoklet and had outlandish opinions of things

one level up from king of the world
    I don't know exactly what you should do, except that you should take a back injury really seriously because that is the worst type of pain - it's distracting, hard to fix, and hard to medicate.
    damn what was his name. always talked about the upcoming economic collapse.
    jim fuck latinos carrey

i'm defintly NOT the kind of faggot to go around recommending yoga to everyone.

i only do it because i like to be flexible and mobile and because of previous (shoulder and wrist) injuries

anybody that does yoga for becoming one with this world will get dealt with by karma
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Issue313 I don't know exactly what you should do, except that you should take a back injury really seriously because that is the worst type of pain - it's distracting, hard to fix, and hard to medicate.

I know. I hope it's a mild sprain due to bad form and nothing worse. It's a dull pain, not a sharp pain.
    Originally posted by Daily jim fuck latinos carrey

i'm defintly NOT the kind of faggot to go around recommending yoga to everyone.

i only do it because i like to be flexible and mobile and because of previous (shoulder and wrist) injuries

anybody that does yoga for becoming one with this world will get dealt with by karma

that's it! good guy.

okay i might get back into it again. fuck my posture's gotta be shit by now. i'm on the computer 24/7 almost and i fucking slouch like crazy.
    Originally posted by Enter that's it! good guy.

okay i might get back into it again. fuck my posture's gotta be shit by now. i'm on the computer 24/7 almost and i fucking slouch like crazy.

I'm a strong believer that 90% of your posture can be fixed instantly by changing your state of mind (e.g. thinking you're hard and sticking your chest out)

Yoga can fix the other 10%
    how much u dl breh
    Not that much. 165kg is my 1rep max. I weigh 71kg.
    Originally posted by Daily Not that much. 165kg is my 1rep max. I weigh 71kg.

oh please.

you're either bullshitting or humblebragging to all fuck but either way cut the bullshit. I weigh more than you and dl less than you and I rarely see guys my size deadlifting around what I do.
    oh nvm you said 1 rep max. still though thats a lot probably. were you trying to max out? i never do crazy weight with deadlift like 1 rep max sets because fuck that
    Originally posted by greenplastic oh please.

you're either bullshitting or humblebragging to all fuck but either way cut the bullshit. I weigh more than you and dl less than you and I rarely see guys my size deadlifting around what I do.

I've been lifting seriously for 3 years and specifically concentrate on gaining strength, not mass (low reps, high weight). It's not my problem if you're weak for your size m8.
    Originally posted by Daily I've been lifting seriously for 3 years and specifically concentrate on gaining strength, not mass (low reps, high weight). It's not my problem if you're weak for your size m8.

yea but you said "not that much" which invalidates what you just said because it is definitely more than average

which tells me you're probably full of shit because you're lying about trivial details and stuff
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    So it goes.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind So it goes.

yea we'll see how it goes when i come fuck up your spine
    Originally posted by greenplastic yea but you said "not that much" which invalidates what you just said because it is definitely more than average

which tells me you're probably full of shit because you're lying about trivial details and stuff

But it's not that much though you absolutely weak for your size fagget junkie. My deadlift trails behind my other lifts. You just fucking admitted it in your previous post faggot, stop flip flopping cos I quoted you admitting that you weigh more than me but deadlift less than me.

Just because your standards are low does not mean everybody else is lying. Go pop an etilozam
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind So it goes.

Get the fuck out now
Jump to Top