User Controls

CLOSE REG, BAN ALTS

This is getting gay. Idk who half these shit accounts belong to. Just ban them, 1 account per person, close reg.
    I thought they already closed reg. I’m pretty sure all these new alts are one guy who had them prepared months ago lol
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    diversity is strength
    what kind of fag would you have to be to create a parody account of spectral
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Enter what kind of fag would you have to be to create a parody account of spectral

A lovesick puppy.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I dunno how I feel about this, I would prefer people to have just 1 account. But I can't really justify it. it kinda relates to how genuine things are I suppose but we're on a message board where you can claim anything anyway. maybe it's just the medium, I like to know who I'm addressing and it's not like we're all anon here. The Name carries weight.

That being said lanny needs to implement an anon feature anyone can use under the name "coward"
    An anon feature would be interesting I guess. It's just that with 4Chan or Reddit or whatever, there are already so many people that it doesn't matter if you have alts or anonymous posts. But with a small community... well the reason I come here is because it's not Reddit or 4chins.
    Different idea: you shut the fuck up, I'll personally bankroll this project!

God bless you!
    It's not how small the alt is, it's how you use it.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader diversity is strength

you cant have diversity without the 'die'
    Lanny says Captain Falcon is "done". What does that even mean?
    Close the alts all you want but Reg is a good dude, don’t ban Reg
    Wait misread thread title my bad
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Lanny says Captain Falcon is "done". What does that even mean?

Much like the Internet is "over"

https://mashable.com/2010/07/05/prince-the-internet-is-over/#Q_sGS9Jomaqq
    Originally posted by Jeremus Much like the Internet is "over"

https://mashable.com/2010/07/05/prince-the-internet-is-over/#Q_sGS9Jomaqq

People misunderstood his point, which was that it's no use trying to sell your music on the Internet because it's all free on the Internet anyways, due to to piracy. He just meant the Internet is "over, as far as utilizing it as a source of revenue for musicians. He didn't mean the Internet itself was over.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL People misunderstood his point, which was that it's no use trying to sell your music on the Internet because it's all free on the Internet anyways, due to to piracy. He just meant the Internet is "over, as far as utilizing it as a source of revenue for musicians. He didn't mean the Internet itself was over.

"The Internet's like MTV," the star said to The Mirror's correspondent. "At one time, MTV was hip, and suddenly it became outdated."

Okay
    Originally posted by Jeremus Okay

Again, he meant it's outdated as a vehicle for publishing revenue. He didn't mean outdated for other uses.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Again, he meant it's outdated as a vehicle for publishing revenue. He didn't mean outdated for other uses.

I can find zero quotes in any interview that supports your interpretation of his words
Jump to Top