User Controls

I'm pregnant again

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Haven't had my period in a while, which hasn't been too uncommon since I've been skipping a lot in the last year, so I took a pregnancy test two days ago, and lo and behold, it came back positive. Took two more just to confirm the first, which they all came back that I'm pregnant. I've been throwing up and nauseous as fuck for the last month too, along with my tits hurting so fucking bad. Only had sex with one person without a condom in the last 4 months, so I am 99.9% certain who the father is. Not entirely sure what I'm going to do.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I never really know what to say to things like this; I don't know your situation. I almost always go into this type of convo thinking "well fuck..what you going to do about this unfortunate event?" but that's not always the case and hopefully it isn't yours either.
    Good luck regardless.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    pls dont encourage comon just wait till she shits it out then we beleif u
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Only had sex with one person without a condom in the last 4 months, so I am 99.9% certain who the father is.

I could write a psychological thesis on this sentence.
    Statistically speaking, if you had sex with one guy without a condom, and 1000 people with a condom, technically the odds are about 50/50 that the father is one of the 1000. Since condoms are only 99.9% effective. And that’s only if the condom is used correctly 100% of the time. So yeah I guess the takeaway here is you shouldn’t have fucked 1000 random dudes.

Post last edited by Fox Paws at 2017-12-22T11:56:35.564643+00:00
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Haven't had my period in a while, which hasn't been too uncommon since I've been skipping a lot in the last year, so I took a pregnancy test two days ago, and lo and behold, it came back positive. Took two more just to confirm the first, which they all came back that I'm pregnant. I've been throwing up and nauseous as fuck for the last month too, along with my tits hurting so fucking bad. Only had sex with one person without a condom in the last 4 months, so I am 99.9% certain who the father is. Not entirely sure what I'm going to do.

pics of getting pregnant or didn't happen.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Statistically speaking, if you had sex with one guy without a condom, and 1000 people with a condom, technically the odds are about 50/50 that the father is one of the 1000. Since condoms are only 99.9% effective. And that’s only if the condom is used correctly 100% of the time. So yeah I guess the takeaway here is you shouldn’t have fucked 1000 random dudes.

Post last edited by Fox Paws at 2017-12-22T11:56:35.564643+00:00

I didn't fuck 1000 random dudes. I had sex with about 15 people. 14 of those for work, and used a condom.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I didn't fuck 1000 random dudes. I had sex with about 15 people. 14 of those for work, and used a condom.

your life choices are sad
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enter your life choices are sad

I'm not disputing this, but why is solely choosing to be a prostitute sad? Granted, I don't particularly enjoy being a prostitute, but it definitely is better than being fucked not making any money.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I didn't fuck 1000 random dudes. I had sex with about 15 people. 14 of those for work, and used a condom.

lol what a whore.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind lol what a whore.

lmfaoooooooo
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind lol what a whore.

Exactly. I am a whore. That's what I do, I fuck men for money. I spend approximately 10 minutes making more money than doctors, veterinarians, and dentists, and I didn't have to spend the better part of a decade in school to do it. This is a big deal, and funny because why?
    Where you located hydro, I’ll pay you $1000 for one night if you’re near me.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Exactly. I am a whore. That's what I do, I fuck men for money. I spend approximately 10 minutes making more money than doctors, veterinarians, and dentists, and I didn't have to spend the better part of a decade in school to do it. This is a big deal, and funny because why?

if i hav a daughter i hope she becomes a doctor, veterinarian or dentist and not a whore

das all im sayin!!

but good on you if thats ur life choice
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Exactly. I am a whore. That's what I do, I fuck men for money. I spend approximately 10 minutes making more money than doctors, veterinarians, and dentists, and I didn't have to spend the better part of a decade in school to do it. This is a big deal, and funny because why?

Yeah but how much do you make in a year? I doubt you spend 40 hours per week fucking. A doctor with a normal 40 hour work week would average anywhere from $100,000 to $150,000.

It's funny because you just compared yourself to a doctor, except you're a whore, pregnant and poor. And you didnt even need to go to school!
    im really fucke up right now and i just messaged this girl i know and even in my drug fused state i regret it, because shes a literal whore and i dont really want to have a conversation with taht thing

im jus sayin!!
    You know a whore is a real shitty whore too when she only spends 10 minutes per client.

Like the whores men really lust over, the hot ones, they at least charge by the hour, or by the night.

Hydro is a street walking addict.
    poor hydro its okay
Jump to Top