User Controls

So, I just spent 9 hours being tattooed last night/morning.

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Was up from about 11pm to 8am getting tattooed. First big tattoo, done with a tattoo gun. Got it to cover up a small tat my ex had done way back, when he'd made a jailhouse tattoo gun. The guy who did it is my friend's boyfriend, who's an incredibly talented artist. He spent a long time working on drawing up what I'd wanted, something very personal, and meaningful to me. I initially wanted to to just be large enough to cover the shit tat he'd done, but he'd drew up such a beautiful sketch with a lot of detail, and he needed some larger tats to add to his portfolio that are new, since he's got 3 jobs riding on how this turns out, once the people see recent larger tattoos. It's covering half my back, the hardest part was just sitting for my back problems that long. I only had 3 breaks, which was maybe 5 minutes each, to stretch my legs. It was done in the living room of their house, so I was lucky I could smoke to my hearts content.

I'm really happy with how it turned out so far. It wasn't really painful, except for this dotting portion, which caused pain to spring up some distance away (like while tattooing on the middle of my spin, I'd feel nerve pain in my neck, or there's a spot on the lower part of my shoulder blade, which caused pain in my left tit), but all in all, it wasn't that bad. Halfway through doing the lines, I kept dozing off to sleep, since I'd been up and was tired as shit. The shading wasn't so bad as everyone said it'd be either. Next week we got a date to finish the shading and color, which is probably going to be another 8 hours. This tattoo ended up costing me $60, I'd paid, by helping out my friend months and months ago, though, it'd probably cost me a few hundred at best. I got quoted $250-300 for a tattoo only slightly larger than the one being covered up, with a lot less shading and detail at 3 parlors before I'd met my friend. It's very possible I'd be paying a grand+ if I'd got this done anywhere else, since it's pretty big, detailed, with a ton of shading, and I'm only half way done at the 9hour mark. Really happy my friend's boyfriend is a really talented tattoo artist, and willing to do some top notch work for really, next to nothing. I'm thinking about him working on something else in the future for me, and I might have him touch up, and re-do a self done tattoo I have as well.

Anyone else have any larger sized, detailed, heavily shaded pieces? What length of time did it take you to have it finished? how many sessions? Did it hurt? If so, where was it's location? Why did you have it done? was it custom, and if so was it your design or their design? What does it mean to you? Do you have any tattoos you regret? Who did your tattoo? a Parlor, a friend, yourself? What'd it'd cost you, and what was the time involved?

I used to be very against tattoos, and the ones I have have been self done, except the one I am covering up, done by after being manipulated by my ex, and has been really important for me to get rid. It's symbolic, marking me finally not being influenced by him anymore, and carrying around the shit from him, so I feel good about that. It wasn't until my horse died I did my first, which was a cut/rub in tattoo (basically, used a razor blade, cut deep to draw the image, and then rubbed in ink to the wound, kept it covered and let it heal). I was really upset, and just... I don't even remember cutting myself, and when I did see what was there, I decided I wanted it to be there forever. I tell people, it's not meant to be pretty, it's there to remind me of failing someone I love dearly. Soon after, this inspired my ex (who already had a couple bitch tattoos from when he was in his early 20's) to make a jailhouse tattoo gun out of an electric pencil sharpener. When he got it done, he came in, with ink on it, and buzzed a line on my arm, which I wasn't even prepared for, or knew wtf was going on. He had to "test" it. That's another spot I may get covered with something small. Later on he insisted he do a tattoo on both of us. I finally gave in and let him do it, which I did the same on his back (which btw, he was a total frigidity bitch with). I regretted it ever since. I really wasn't in a good headspace at that time when my horse died, so it was pretty easy to talk me into shit then. All in all, I'm really happy to have what I have now and put that part of my life behind me.

(I'd share pics, but I don't want to give up my anonymity I do have here. Sorry. If anyone else doesn't care, it'd be nice to see what you've got if you feel like sharing.)
    didnt read nor do i have the capacity to care
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Its on your back. You want to keep your back anonymous? Just show it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    jesus fuck...you need to learn how to consolidate your thoughts into something that is slightly less than a fucking novel. that giant text-tsunami and not a single visual aid to go with it.

go find the definition of 'executive summary'

and post nude selfies
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    We're not §m£ÂgØL, OP. We don't know you IRL so we're not going to listen to your boring stories in an attempt to fuck you, and even if we did know you, we wouldn't want to fuck your fat ass anyway.
    Originally posted by mmQ Its on your back. You want to keep your back anonymous? Just show it.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter We're not §m£ÂgØL, OP. We don't know you IRL so we're not going to listen to your boring stories in an attempt to fuck you, and even if we did know you, we wouldn't want to fuck your fat ass anyway.

ill fuck her fat ass. i dont have any standards.
    is it a common thing for incels to get insect tattoos
    Just when I didn't think you could get any trashier.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Just when I didn't think you could get any trashier.

you were addicted to pure syncan powders and have schizophrenia

you will be homeless without choice for an extended period of time at some point in your life
    You were literally in a mental institution yesterday.
    a nigger punched me in the face because the voices told him to. didnt hurt was kinda amusing. he's not getting out any time soon
    Brilliant response.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Just when I didn't think you could get any trashier.

What the fuck is trashy about getting a tattoo on my back (anywhere for that matter)? You don't even know what it looks like. Shit, you even knew I was getting a tattoo a while back, we discussed it when we were on better terms. You had suggested I get a tattoo to cover up fuckhead's tattoo he did on me. I just really wonder why everything from you is this negative bullshit, aimed at trying to hurt my feelings? Nobody is attacking you, so why the shitty attitude?

I was just discussing my experience, and was interested in hearing about others experiences, since I'm sure at least some of you here have had tattoos. I was really surprised by the referred nerve pain I experienced during a brief part of the tattoo, wondered if others have had similar issues. I wondered what other had, and why they got them, among other things. I thought it would be an interesting and entertaining thread.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone What the fuck is trashy about getting a tattoo on my back (anywhere for that matter)? You don't even know what it looks like. Shit, you even knew I was getting a tattoo a while back, we discussed it when we were on better terms. You had suggested I get a tattoo to cover up fuckhead's tattoo he did on me. I just really wonder why everything from you is this negative bullshit, aimed at trying to hurt my feelings? Nobody is attacking you, so why the shitty attitude?

I was just discussing my experience, and was interested in hearing about others experiences, since I'm sure at least some of you here have had tattoos. I was really surprised by the referred nerve pain I experienced during a brief part of the tattoo, wondered if others have had similar issues. I wondered what other had, and why they got them, among other things. I thought it would be an interesting and entertaining thread.

this is the shortest post you ever wrote
    Originally posted by mmQ Its on your back. You want to keep your back anonymous? Just show it.

Yeah. I wear a lot of tank tops, and it's a custom piece. I might show it down the road, after it's done. Sorry, I'm paranoid, ad would rather be assumed a fat ass, than be identified by the wrong people in connection with this fringy ass site, at least at the moment.

You have any tattoos, MQ? If so, please share your experience/what they are/what they mean.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Yeah. I wear a lot of tank tops, and it's a custom piece. I might show it down the road, after it's done. Sorry, I'm paranoid, ad would rather be assumed a fat ass, than be identified…

too late. sweet-chuck slathered your pics all over this site
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Yeah. I wear a lot of tank tops, and it's a custom piece. I might show it down the road, after it's done. Sorry, I'm paranoid, ad would rather be assumed a fat ass, than be identified by the wrong people in connection with this fringy ass site, at least at the moment.

You have any tattoos, MQ? If so, please share your experience/what they are/what they mean.

I do not have any tattoos due to the fact that I just don't really care and usually cringe at my past self so anything I got I'd probably regret. I've seen too many stupid ass tats on people to think is be any different.

If I ever get one it'll be a memorial or commemorative whatever the fuck it's called portrait of my late dad, but I would need to know I'm dealing with an artist that isn't gonna fuck it up.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I do not have any tattoos due to the fact that I just don't really care and usually cringe at my past self so anything I got I'd probably regret. I've seen too many stupid ass tats on people to think is be any different.

If I ever get one it'll be a memorial or commemorative whatever the fuck it's called portrait of my late dad, but I would need to know I'm dealing with an artist that isn't gonna fuck it up.

ill give you a nice one and something to commemorate to go along with it. itll be right on your epiglottis and itll be a branding of the tip of my cock permanently imprinted due to being rammed in at such a high rate of speed.

youll like it...i promise
    Originally posted by mmQ I do not have any tattoos due to the fact that I just don't really care and usually cringe at my past self so anything I got I'd probably regret. I've seen too many stupid ass tats on people to think is be any different.

Yeah, I agree, a lot of people do tend to make mistakes- thankfully mine was small, and very easy to cover up, especially with the size I got. Some people really don't think about what they're getting or the future, so smart move there. I'd definitely say it's better to err on the side of caution and get nothing than have a permanent regret.

I've never been keen on traditional portraits, or memorials, though I do like the idea of tattoos being such. The one I got is in sort of a way that, to my father and my son, I just prefer the more abstract representation. I don't like the idea of names on my body either.
Jump to Top