User Controls

I'm joining the marines

Now people will respect me
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    ;(
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut Now people will respect me

or else
    Fun fact: I read that the US military is going to be short some 80,000 recruits or so. No one wants to join anymore.
    "I'm afraid we will have to start the draft again.. and mandatory active duty of 2 years, with 2 years inactive unless you want to go the full 4 with 2. "

that's what will happen soon.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    no you aren't you weak lil bitch
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 "I'm afraid we will have to start the draft again.. and mandatory active duty of 2 years, with 2 years inactive unless you want to go the full 4 with 2. "

a better solution would be national services.

mandatory national services.

No they won't

Originally posted by Totse 2001 "I'm afraid we will have to start the draft again.. and mandatory active duty of 2 years, with 2 years inactive unless you want to go the full 4 with 2. "

I keep hearing from certain conspiracy websites that they're planning on starting the draft again but I doubt it

I'm disqualified on mental health grounds

Post last edited by Kolokol-1 at 2017-11-16T09:59:40.894945+00:00
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    don't ask, don't tell

Originally posted by NARCassist don't ask, don't tell

Sure to be an arduous challenge for OP
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist don't ask, don't tell

*shows*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Dargo Fun fact: I read that the US military is going to be short some 80,000 recruits or so. No one wants to join anymore.

Seems like everyone wanted to join to go fight an easy fight like terrorist groups that have little power compared to the US military. Basically target practice.

But now that war with a real military like Russia/N.K. could happen, people are not.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Seems like everyone wanted to join to go fight an easy fight like terrorist groups that have little power compared to the US military. Basically target practice.

But now that war with a real military like Russia/N.K. could happen, people are not.

That's a part of it, but I think the bigger component is that people are finding it harder to take pride in military service - sure, it demonstrates personal resilience and commitment, but there's a point where even the most 'patriotic' have to realise that messing with brown people for decades because 'there are terrorists there' has little to do with protecting their families back home, especially when it's become so glaringly obvious that those same terrorists they fight are often being supported by other arms of their own government
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I keep hearing from certain conspiracy websites that they're planning on starting the draft again but I doubt it

considering the personality traits of the current generation of sloppy snoflakes...thats not gonna happen.
    infinityshock Black Hole

proof or it didnt happen

and. no one respects the marines. they make fun of them.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You will never be tort
    G African Astronaut
    They tend to frown upon autistic applicants.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Let's throw him off the golden gate bridge
    Drayne Yung Blood
    Bet youll get PDQd for having flat feet
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Pop a sand person for me lad
Jump to Top