User Controls

A letter to the spider I squashed yesterday

Or was it Thursday? Either way dear, I feel great remorse over your death. You were but an innocent she-pholcidae, and not one of those opilione imposters. A true spider, through and through.

I had watched you for about a week prior, and thought you to be of no harm. Indeed, I even enjoyed watching you grow and flourish. I watched when you wrapped your first little gnat, and I watched as you built a web in the space between my desk and wall. You are beautiful brown beast.

Or at least you were. I cannot know if you will ever get this letter. The skeptic in me fears that you won't. But in the off chance that there is an afterlife, I just wanted you to know that I am sorry for killing you and your babies. The waterbottle which I used to kill your family is still stained with the memory of your passing, and it seems as if no amount of washings can undo this.

So, my dear pholcidae, I wish you the best in whatever you enjoyed of this life and the next. But if you or your offspring come near my desk and I again, no matter the form, I will not hesitate to squash you like the arachnid you are. I say this in the nicest of ways, and want only for you to come back when the weather is warm, and the flies are plentiful, for I cannot tolerate your leggy presence in the lack of pestilent flight-bugs.

With love,

Alfredo.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    No more pasta mama, it's making me too fat!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    https://niggasin.space/thread/14157?p=2#post-211249

https://niggasin.space/thread/16407
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i seen a spider on my sshoe this is a message to u that my cat woud eat u if he coud see u
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Lysol is still doing well btw

Originally posted by NARCassist Lysol is still doing well btw

Fuck that nigger. He stole my Air Jordans.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Fuck that nigger. He stole my Air Jordans.

which ones were yours? he had like 4 pairs of them when he got here

The blue ones with black laces. He got them for my birthday :(
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Fuck spiders, they leave me alone and I leave them alone but come in to my shit and I'll fuck them up.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 The blue ones with black laces. He got them for my birthday :(

oh no he chucked them coz they were shit. he only had two pair of green ones and a yellow pair and these white reebok classics when he got here.

OH.

Oh.
    SHARP Yung Blood
    Well, if it was a Pholcus phalangioides there's no harm done, they're all over the place, and where I live they're actually an invasive species, so they should be fucked over royally at every opportunity given.

But otherwise be nice to spiders.:)
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Write a song about it
Jump to Top