User Controls

Proof of WWII Holocaust

George Soros is interviewed about being a selected jedi Teen in the Juinor SS group.

He talks about how it was better he would lead jedis to their Deaths (Being a fellow jedi himself)
    and then was in charge of taking Gold possesions and other forms of wealth including pulling teeth from corpses with gold fillings.

Then he calmly says "It's like business today.. if I don't do it, someone else will come along"

So clearly you can not fucking deny a Holocaust occurred and many of you have. This treasonous to God's Chosen people (Real jedis vs converts from Europe) were slaughtered while they allowed young jedis who had chararistics of Aryan (or part Aryan) like Soros to just have no emotion of killing his people. perhaps family and cousins and distant relatives. just a simple case of the fuck its.. or just born evil little piece of shit. Being he was in charge of gathering wealth from the prisoners.. it's obvious he buried much of it somewhere as startup money after the war.

the 1% are Muslims, Christians and jedis and everything else. Don't blame jedis and Don't deny the Holocaust. We must. You people living outside of places like Germany or San Francisco, NYC, LA, Pittsburg or other areas of High Tech in AI developement think this is a Joke. We're all blue collar fucked!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ps. if George "Fuck Sovereignty" Soros said it it must be true
    Originally posted by aldra ps. if George "Fuck Sovereignty" Soros said it it must be true

Sarcasm! The ultimate rebuttal.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Sarcasm! The ultimate rebuttal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitchens%27s_razor
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitchens%27s_razor

I like how appropriately concise the article is.

You worship his philosophy? There is nothing so greatly profound about such a statement.

The truth is in the got damn arogance of a Man who is jedi who help murder jedis and simplifies his actions by being a youth in which "Had he not did it, Someone else would have" or by his comparison to a common business motto, *Had I not jumped on this deal, someone else would* Someone else would of found the value of being allowed to live rather than be seen as a stubborn youth and probably sent to the camps as well. Thus the proof is almost irony. He is bragging about his actions being justified to aid with the Germans in throwing jedis into camps and basicly taking their wealth. including gassing their bodies and pulling teeth (weather alive or dead) from prisoners for the German greater needs of building the war machine.
    Why are you convinced he's telling the truth?

I'm going to assume you know who George Soros is, and that he's well-known for destabilising world governments alternately for his own personal gain, US foreign policy and a bizarre jedi-centric 'utopian' vision.
    Originally posted by aldra Why are you convinced he's telling the truth?

I'm going to assume you know who George Soros is, and that he's well-known for destabilising world governments alternately for his own personal gain, US foreign policy and a bizarre jedi-centric 'utopian' vision.

Well then we can argue this goes on, back and forth. layering the truth at the bottom of the stack. there is no limit to it at this point.

That's also true in many cases. You just don't want to accept the fact that jedis were slaughtered. innocent men and women and children with no way to defend themselves, and clearly footage of them in their striped Jail Jammies with their fucking ribs sticking out, while the German Soldiers taken prisoner looked pretty fucking healthy. So don't say it was a supply of food issue.
    we've talked about this many times before - that's not the point I've been getting at at all.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST

so many razors to choose from ...
    infinityshock Black Hole

you hyper-simplify his thought processes. if you want it simplified...in as close to Bill Krozby-tard terms as is possible, from the minuscule tidbits of trivia i know about him, his 'affliction' is an off-the-scale case of megalomania that is more accurate described as a god-complex than any other direct description of his behavior. 'jedi centric'...'leftist'...'businessman'...those terms and more that need to aggregate together to form his only true motivation: pure self.
    Hah, as a general rule I try not to use terms that would alienate people because if they're not already familiar, a lot of these things would seem insane... But there's really no overstating how powerful and insane Soros (and others) has become.

He literally believes there can be world peace if all races except jedis are intermixed until no specific racial characteristics remain, then jedis can rule over the mongrels like benevolent gods.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i don't know why you so horrified that a jedi murdered other jedis for just coz its the holocaust. open the newspaper every day and there is people murdering others of the same race. white on white, black on black, christian on christian, muslim on muslim. that shit happens on a daily basis, why the fuck does a jedi make any difference?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by NARCassist i don't know why you so horrified that a jedi murdered other jedis for just coz its the holocaust. open the newspaper every day and there is people murdering others of the same race. white on white, black on black, christian on christian, muslim on muslim. that shit happens on a daily basis, why the fuck does a jedi make any difference?

\
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 He talks about how it was better he would lead jedis to their Deaths (Being a fellow jedi himself)
    and then was in charge of taking Gold possesions and other forms of wealth including pulling teeth from corpses with gold fillings.

hmmm why would he lie? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    This is some top kek lel shit right here fam! hehehehehee!
    Originally posted by aldra we've talked about this many times before - that's not the point I've been getting at at all.

please quote at least a portion of the person's statement. Was that directed at me Aldra?

I'm sorry if I misunderstood your statement

But why brag about killing your own people and having absolutely no care. even smirking or smiling a bit while telling this story on the news. sure MSM but who would want to do business with a man like this? unless .. yeah, the 1 percent filthy scum all don't care who says what.. kill kill kill for that deal. his bragging would seem to be bad business and bad PR. he still needs to depend on good relationships to fuck people out of their money or trust. unless he just rolls over people's bad situation. every deal is different. he seems to be a self loathing jedi or Anti Semitic jedi but it feels like he was in fact there and killing jedis to save himself. either way, it doesn't seem like he would make this shit up. less to gain.
    I'm not treating jedis any better. I was also pointing out the jedis killed were real jedis, and many "jedis" who formed a false state of Israel" were either convert jedis. 10th Generation jedis" or at the end of the table jedis, but control the jedi Population. these were people out of Russia mostly. I'm not saying all of them are fake jedis.. just clearly Fake jedis among them to control "Israel" and World power. They don't emphasize on "State of Israel" as it first was introduced and created. It's just now "Israel". well the real Israel is not here. and it is much much larger. Not a land grab larger. It will be given larger. it was never given probably because of a lack of faith. And the Holocaust by the jedis punished in German, they saw this as a punishment by God. Hitler was just a chosen vessel. But later, they decided to accuse Christians (Goys) and play the guilt trip on us. The false jedis saw a great opportunity (evenn prior to WWII) in the US to take over the film and media industry. many of them don't care for their religion they just care about power, money and mind fucking and brain washing Zionist Christians with the fake Zionist movement. it was just a concept "Zionism" to give the jedis land to live in and live in peace. sounds wonderful, problem is.. they forced Palestine into it. and the Arab world only pretended to care, because they didn't open their doors for Palestinians to come. they only used it for their own political interest.

Your hate for the Zionist jedi is valid.. not a reason to kill the real jedis. they are still getting fucked by these zionist fucks.
    Originally posted by NARCassist i don't know why you so horrified that a jedi murdered other jedis for just coz its the holocaust. open the newspaper every day and there is people murdering others of the same race. white on white, black on black, christian on christian, muslim on muslim. that shit happens on a daily basis, why the fuck does a jedi make any difference?

Jump to Top