User Controls

I joined the central texas militia as a reserve

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    The hq is located out of dripping springs which is 35 miles or so out of austin. I'm not allowed to own or fire a fire arm because I'm a convicted felon and thats not allowed in legit organized militias, especially if we hit the mainstream news we don't want to look bad, but I am allowed to have a baton. I'm going to be doing clerical work at the hq. I got to pick my own alias (t-striker) I don't really know what that means but it sounds badass.

I was told that if shit really hits the fan with the feds they will hand me a gun, 1776 will commence again. One of our members is joe biggs from infowars.com. Be the change you want to see fam, because shit is about to get real, real soon, fam.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    You already made a thread about this, and still nobody cares.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery You already made a thread about this, and still nobody cares.

source?
    https://niggasin.space/thread/17565
    bling bling Dark Matter
    my twin did that
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby but I am allowed to have a baton.

i almost chocked to death on a mouthful of bread
    Originally posted by benny vader i almost chocked to death on a mouthful of bread

okay you're a fag
    wall gooberz anuthr fail of a kromo thred
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery wall gooberz anuthr fail of a kromo thred

you sound kind of salty son
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby source?

you're lying. no real, valid organization would accept your degenerate nigger fag ass in any position other than in target practice as the target.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    its full of fat faggots
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you sound kind of salty son

Originally posted by Bill Krozby you sound kind of salty son

considering your constantly being coated in nigger nut-slime you would be the expert on being salty.
    They're sending the US National Guard out to California to help aide in law enforcement to keep people from stealing shit from burned down houses I heard. maybe even help out with putting out the fires or clearing lines and roads.

Go join the National Guard, Bill Krozby. you have 5 years left. maybe its closer to 14 now. I think 44 is the new cutoff date of joining.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    A baton lol
    What kind of shit are they expecting to go down?

If they hurt one little commie demonstrator, they will go to Jail these days. the local law enforcers prolly won't allow them to practice even if it is on the book. expect some future democratic party to shut them down.

Not saying I favor a shutdown im just saying this world is slowly headed that direction. one world, global workforce. one monetary system. the petro dollar is in its final decade and after that, American currency might suffer a great fall in it's value. it has no Gold to back it.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 They're sending the US National Guard out to California to help aide in law enforcement to keep people from stealing shit from burned down houses I heard. maybe even help out with putting out the fires or clearing lines and roads.

Go join the National Guard, Bill Krozby. you have 5 years left. maybe its closer to 14 now. I think 44 is the new cutoff date of joining.

I would but like I said I have 2 felonies
    Originally posted by mashlehash A baton lol

whats wrong with batons? the only thing you're issued is hot showers with your dad and bare bottom spankings

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I would but like I said I have 2 felonies

See if the Army can expunge them
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash A baton lol

the part he failed to mention is that the 'baton' was going to have one end of it attached to the testicles of various members *cough* of the militia and the way hes going to be allowed to use said 'baton' is keeping it warm and well shined by the rapid insertion and removal by his own orifices.

the 'clerical work at HQ' he mentioned is a colorful euphemism for doing a lot of oral dictation. *cough*
    cough
Jump to Top