User Controls

LumpLumpLump{the next attack on america

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've joined the central texan militia because on november 4th antifa is planning a terrorist attack on america, i have a felony so im a reserve for the militia, they are weak faggots that are going down, I hope they all kill themselves. If you'd like to join the reserve contact

http://texasmilitia.info/

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    You always buy into these bullshit predictions about specific dates. Don't you remember September 23rd?
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery You always buy into these bullshit predictions about specific dates. Don't you remember September 23rd?
    They aren't bullshit you sheeple

you're a sheeple and thats why the vegas attacks happen because of dotards like you.

Fucking lol. You sure did a lot to stop it. You notice whenever something actually happens, no one predicted it? And when people do predict shit, nothing happens? 2012, September 23rd, November 4th. Nothing will happen once again.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Fucking lol. You sure did a lot to stop it. You notice whenever something actually happens, no one predicted it? And when people do predict shit, nothing happens? 2012, September 23rd, November 4th. Nothing will happen once again.

you want to make a bet on it, chicken? And by the way I'm just one man, I can't stop it because im not allowed. I would be gunned down easily for the knowledge I have if i spilt the tea.
    WHAT HAPPENED IN VEGAS, STAGED IN VEGAS!!!

open your eyes lsd, you nigger fag
    I'm being gang stalked again. prolly Antifa cause I called their organization a bunch of violent, warmongering phaggoted phag phucks.

Maybe that was a bit harsh of me. But I don't like what they stand for with the violence and the blood curddling screaming tactics to cause someones brain to hemerage when they pair up in threes and surround you in a tri-audio stereo affect.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I'm being gang stalked again. prolly Antifa cause I called their organization a bunch of violent, warmongering phaggoted phag phucks.

Maybe that was a bit harsh of me. But I don't like what they stand for with the violence and the blood curddling screaming tactics to cause someones brain to hemerage when they pair up in threes and surround you in a tri-audio stereo affect.

No you're not.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery No you're not.

Actually he probably is. I personally am too.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery No you're not.

You and Mesh are prolly Antifa supporters
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You and Mesh are prolly Antifa supporters

Their butt buddies at the least
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Actually he probably is. I personally am too.

Lol
    bling bling Dark Matter
    heads up seattle

sined~ tigre m,afia
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Brig mi Boyz to Sheff
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I've joined the central texan militia because on november 4th antifa is planning a terrorist attack on america, i have a felony so im a reserve for the militia, they are weak faggots that are going down, I hope they all kill themselves. If you'd like to join the reserve contact

it continues to amaze me that you continue to exist and post instead of being impaled on a stick somewhere with various forms of fauna consuming your remnants.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Antifa gonna start WWIII because Russia and China will be blamed for financially supporting it. Watch what happens.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock it continues to amaze me that you continue to exist and post instead of being impaled on a stick somewhere with various forms of fauna consuming your remnants.

american product safeties and lawsuits made this almost impossible.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Antifa gonna start WWIII because Russia and China will be blamed for financially supporting it. Watch what happens.

nothing.
    Originally posted by benny vader nothing.

Why should I believe a Faux jedi such as yourself?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Antifa gonna start WWIII because Russia and China will be blamed for financially supporting it. Watch what happens.

u r so dum
Jump to Top