User Controls

How do you guys nut?

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Personally, I got tired of projectile cum so I started putting a shirt around my dick when I'm about to cum. I think it takes way from the actual organ but atleast it's an easy cleanup.

Before that, I would put my other hand over the top of my knob, or holding the orgasm in, which I don't think is healthy
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    First of all, No you fucking faggot.

Secondly, you can hold an orgasm in? Ugh. What?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    regrettedly
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by RisiR † First of all, No you fucking faggot.

if u press realy hard on ur goosh spot u can stop the spunkes coming out but its dangerous u can die yes
    Originally posted by mashlehash Personally, I got tired of projectile cum

Same as us all

so I started putting a shirt around my dick when I'm about to cum. I think it takes way from the actual organ but at least it's an easy cleanup.
    At least modern washing up liquid unironically absorbs proteinaceous stains in fabric.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Why do you spend so much time masturbating and thinking about masturbation? Get a job.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash Personally, I got tired of projectile cum so I started putting a shirt around my dick when I'm about to cum. I think it takes way from the actual organ but atleast it's an easy cleanup.

Before that, I would put my other hand over the top of my knob, or holding the orgasm in, which I don't think is healthy

you should talk to your mother about that. she does a really good job of keeping stray jizz from escaping past her lips...and i dont even have to pull too hard on her handlebars...i mean ears.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I put my jizz in vaginas. My ex gf who is a member on this website, the last time I saw her she came over around the time that I lost my night job so I was pretty tired and I lazily fucked her on my side and went back to sleep, she got really pissed off and started ranting about how other guys clean their jizz out of her (sounds pretty cucky) it was like lol whut? just kind of a weird thing to say
    Originally posted by RisiR † First of all, No you fucking faggot.

like put your penis to palm, or kinking it
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Why do you spend so much time masturbating and thinking about masturbation? Get a job.

No.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Usually inside meth hookers.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by RestStop Usually inside meth hookers.

Originally posted by mashlehash No.

Why not?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    ^LOL

Post last edited by RestStop at 2017-10-11T23:12:53.980464+00:00
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Why not?

I dun have to
    RestStop Space Nigga
    ^LOL...video sums up my days sometimes. "Well, we have tortured an Elf". ROFL. It's also kinda sad in a way. The raining meth pipes were a nice visual kinda cool.
    Originally posted by mashlehash I dun have to

bitch
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I put my jizz in vaginas. My ex gf who is a member on this website, the last time I saw her she came over around the time that I lost my night job so I was pretty tired and I lazily fucked her on my side and went back to sleep, she got really pissed off and started ranting about how other guys clean their jizz out of her (sounds pretty cucky) it was like lol whut? just kind of a weird thing to say

what's her username?

Originally posted by NARCassist what's her username?

infinityshock
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery infinityshock

FAG
Jump to Top